Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
There's a difference.
You're on a PUBLIC FORUM. If you're posting, EXPECT people to comment on it. That's the point of a forum, to debate, discuss, etc.
So really, not "messed up" at all on my behalf to address the opinons on this board. Its a forum

BUT, Aditya Chopra is not model, nor actor, nor in any field that requirs glamour or good looks. He didnt ask for the scrutinity that most actors or celebrities face. When we criticize a celebrity, its ok, becuase it comes with the package of being famous or being in a field that is dependent on their phsyical appearance. That's why when celebs whine about being judged, its like, dude, suck it up, this comes with the package of being an actor.

In the case of Aditya Chopra, he's completely a behind the scenes man.
Now if he was a douchbag, then perhaps calling him names like "monster" or insulting his appearance would be semi ok.
But considering the fact that the poor guy has a pretty ok rep, and he's not offensive to look at in any way (honestly, get out into the real world, you will see 1000 such faces), I dont understand why people are sitting here judging his appearance and calling him insulting names?

And I maintain, he's an average looking man. How does he look monstrous?
khajju thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awww...aryan luks sooo cute
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
baby cub looks really cute! omg kjo looks so fat in da pic ðŸ˜†
hmm... so aditya chopra exists in da world eh?!?
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: desigal90

Come on guys, that's not cool.

He's not some actor or model that he has to look exceptional. What's wrong with being an average looking man?
Its kinda messed up to be calling him things like "monster" when he never really asked to be scrutinized.
Geez, no wonder he never comes out.

Very well said!👏

He is one of India's most successful producers and also a successful director! Every actor worth his or her salt wants to work with Aditya Chopra!

He doesn't have to rely on his looks for his success...his work speaks for itself!

PS: Though I absolutley loathe the YR brand of films, I really admire Aditya Chopra and the way he literally and single-handedly made YR films into one of the India's topmost production house!

Edited by poppy2009 - 12 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Blah blah blah = "I have nothing constructive to say"
And blah blah blah, neither do I give a damn about guiding you in life. You said something that was messed up, I called you out on it. Simple.

And I dont know where you live where men like Aditya Chopra are considered monstrous looking. What does the everage 40 year old there look like? Dr Cullen from Twilight?
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
I'm deeply honored that you've stalked me and know so much about me! Humbled.

Have you written a thesis on me yet or will you start soon? Please do email me a copy when you're done! 😆

And atleast I'm not living in some kinda delusional world where I consider someone who looks like Aditya Chopra monstrous looking. Oh wait...I forgot, you live in Cullen land. Everyone there looks eternally young and handsome like Dr. Cullen no matter how much they age. Even the average man in his mid 30 or 40 is smouldering hot.

And considering I dont consider your "opinion" on Aditya Chopra legit or valid, you honestly think I take anything else you post on this forum seriously? 😆
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
awwweee...desu you are so famous, the person actually knows that how much you like Saif...wow some people are ðŸĪŠ
desigal90 thumbnail
These people actually amuse me Kruti.
They're quick to judge fanatic behavior, even if its positive to some degree, but deem their negative and judgmental behavior, in which they insult someone's physical appearance, as perfectly normal and acceptable.
And when someoen brings up a point that its not in the best taste to do so, they get defensive and start lashing out 😆

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
I agree with u desu, but kya kare I think its best to ignore...! ðŸ˜›
desigal90 thumbnail
For sure, best to avoid MIDs 😆