Navya

Navya feeling and Mine crush story (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

shanukit007

Goldie

shanukit007

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by esha_friends20

Originally posted by shanukit007

Everyone has to moved on...  and i also did the same thing... as life we get once... it doesnt come back again ... but ever since i watched navya and their eye lock... it remind me of mine days...

well most of the people have experienced this,... in their life... but i guess very few have attened their crush/ infaution /lover wedding.. which i didi

I can Understand d pain of losing someone prefect, even i attend d ring ceremony of my prefect girl, & it take 2 years to came up from such pain...

See.. everybody ahs gone through some kind of this phase... but we have to be hopefull... may be our perfect would be will be somewhere else... much better than this one... Be hopefulll... be optimistic... this incident has made me more optimistic... actually which is very strange! as people usually become pessimestic...

its completly on us.. how we take our life... soo wanted to convey... if u like... go and say ur feeling!!!!

True saying...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

esha_friends20

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Navya feeling and Mine crush story (Page 2)" in Navya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anyakideewani

anyakideewani

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Esha, It good to know that u share such a rare moment of ur life with us, & U move on for such experience...I am sure there is someone round the corner waiting for you!!!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Idealisticesha_friends20

Thaniyah_K

Goldie

Thaniyah_K

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged

Thanks asmmik  dear... I also belive sooo ... These incidence,... doesnt make me lose hope... it makes me feel... that may be we were never meant to be together... someone is surely there for me... But yes.. do feel... if i could have said my feeling... may be things would have been diffrenet...

Call me Thaniyah and think of it as destiny didn't want you two together!!!

esha_friends20

esha_friends20

IF-Dazzler

esha_friends20

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks guys... for your lovely post... i usully dont share this... as said very private person.. but dont know.. why i felt like writting today... but this topic was there since i started watching navya...

Now we can imagine... navya is actually sometimes vey close to reality... atleast previous experince was for sure

esha_friends20

IF-Dazzler

esha_friends20

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmmik

Thanks asmmik  dear... I also belive sooo ... These incidence,... doesnt make me lose hope... it makes me feel... that may be we were never meant to be together... someone is surely there for me... But yes.. do feel... if i could have said my feeling... may be things would have been diffrenet...

Call me Thaniyah and think of it as destiny didn't want you two together!!!

Yup thaniyah... may bee ...

luvarti

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaniyah_Kanjmuddanyacrazyesha_friends20

clarissajohn

IF-Sizzlerz

clarissajohn

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
nice post relaly touching esha

.Farzi.

Viewbie

.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
wow esha, thanks for sharing that experience! i totally understand how you must feel, i had a similar incident that took place in my life, not so long ago! but kudos for being so strong! *hugs tightly*

Edited by -ritchelle- - 28 October 2011 at 9:47pm

esha_friends20

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Navya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.