Navya

Navya feeling and Mine crush story - Page 2

Thaniyah_K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: esha_friends20

Thanks asmmik  dear... I also belive sooo ... These incidence,... doesnt make me lose hope... it makes me feel... that may be we were never meant to be together... someone is surely there for me... But yes.. do feel... if i could have said my feeling... may be things would have been diffrenet...

Call me Thaniyah and think of it as destiny didn't want you two together!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

esha_friends20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks guys... for your lovely post... i usully dont share this... as said very private person.. but dont know.. why i felt like writting today... but this topic was there since i started watching navya...

Now we can imagine... navya is actually sometimes vey close to reality... atleast previous experince was for sure
esha_friends20 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: asmmik

Call me Thaniyah and think of it as destiny didn't want you two together!!!

Yup thaniyah... may bee ...
awww

thats so feaking cute

and trust me it REALLY DOES tk guts to attend the wedding os someting u had an infatuation once

and u attending his wedding keeping all things behind and moving on with ur head held high

TK A BOW GAL

standing ovation to u for being so strong and cuming out out of it

nd u sharing he incident with us shws that doesnt matter how much we fyt...we hv bcum a family here

now we hv bcum close enuf so as to discuss our personal incidents as well

nd i m very much sure u will meet ur mr ryt very soon
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow esha, thanks for sharing that experience! i totally understand how you must feel, i had a similar incident that took place in my life, not so long ago! but kudos for being so strong! *hugs tightly*
Edited by -ritchelle- - 12 years ago
Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Esha... First i thought it was dream bcoz i missed one line there when i read tht me n navya r similar then i scrolled up n read clearly...
I understand ur feeling dear... Yeah its really difficult to attend our dear ones marriage.. I was also in the same situation 4yrs before n i relate myself with navya in many eye lock n marriage track which makes AnYa separate...

Whenever i saw them my old memories comes in front of my eyes... Actually Navya gave me to get out of my old moments now-a-days... I fully involved into Navya n forget to think abt other things... I make myself normal by watching navya n spending time in our Forum...๐Ÿ˜Š

Sorry for lengthy post dear...
esha_friends20 thumbnail
Thanks guys.. for your loving comments ,... i really touched by our all comments... love u...๐Ÿค—
esha_friends20 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luvarti

awww

thats so feaking cute

and trust me it REALLY DOES tk guts to attend the wedding os someting u had an infatuation once

and u attending his wedding keeping all things behind and moving on with ur head held high

TK A BOW GAL

standing ovation to u for being so strong and cuming out out of it

nd u sharing he incident with us shws that doesnt matter how much we fyt...we hv bcum a family here

now we hv bcum close enuf so as to discuss our personal incidents as well

nd i m very much sure u will meet ur mr ryt very soon

Thanks luvabanti for liking my story . I completely how much we all fight in India forum... but at the end we are family and that's the reason i felt to share my experience with you alll
esha_friends20 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -ritchelle-

wow esha, thanks for sharing that experience! i totally understand how you must feel, i had a similar incident that took place in my life, not so long ago! but kudos for being so strong! *hugs tightly*

As i mentioned before... everybody might have experinece this in one form or other... I can understand how ur going through in your through in your life , But time heals up everything dear...
Look at the positive side of the life...like i did dear
esha_friends20 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kayal_SHAMYA

Hey Esha... First i thought it was dream bcoz i missed one line there when i read tht me n navya r similar then i scrolled up n read clearly...
I understand ur feeling dear... Yeah its really difficult to attend our dear ones marriage.. I was also in the same situation 4yrs before n i relate myself with navya in many eye lock n marriage track which makes AnYa separate...

Whenever i saw them my old memories comes in front of my eyes... Actually Navya gave me to get out of my old moments now-a-days... I fully involved into Navya n forget to think abt other things... I make myself normal by watching navya n spending time in our Forum...๐Ÿ˜Š

Sorry for lengthy post dear...

kayal... if this is your lengthy post.. then look at my post... which is not even ending๐Ÿ˜‰.

yup i know.. yesterday u wrote somethi ng very similar kind of post... about your dream... But the diffrence is that was your dream and this is a part of life๐Ÿ˜Š... Well time do heal everything