Posted: 12 years ago
HI Friends, 

Tomorrow we will be having Nick Naamkaran ceremony for all the Lovely (Chopra Family) and NON-LOVELY (Thakaral Family) characters of Parichay. Please come up with some creative names for all the characters. So far, Sameera and I have come up with Seema's idiotic father's nick name "Show Off Papaji". 

Please share your ideas and inputs. It will be fun to call them by their nick names. 
Seema can b The Luv Guru or the Matchmaker🀣
will sure come up with some names rani,but 2mrwπŸ˜†
Originally posted by Iamrani

HI Friends, 

Tomorrow we will be having Nick Naamkaran ceremony for all the Lovely (Chopra Family) and NON-LOVELY (Thakaral Family) characters of Parichay. Please come up with some creative names for all the characters. So far, Sameera and I have come up with Seema's idiotic father's nick name "Show Off Papaji". 

Please share your ideas and inputs. It will be fun to call them by their nick names. 
YipeeeπŸ₯³...main kal naam karan ceremony me jaungi.πŸ‘πŸ‘...khaana khaungiπŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i'll havr fun and will also drink Cutting chaiπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.(this is the menu i have decided for Our non-lovely charactersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† )...and guys plzzz pay Chavanni after drinking cutting chaiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...warna Dhaabe wale Thakraals ke saath saath hum par bhi hamla kar sakte hain.πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...waise For Chopra Family Naam karan😳😳😳...thr will be all the best of food and goodies...😳😳 .  @rdfan - Hey Love Guru is good yaar...lets think more...

P.S please kal sab thik se naha dho ke , taiyaar hoke naamkaran ceremony ke liye aa jana.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by sameera_ori - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -sahasra-

will sure come up with some names rani,but 2mrwπŸ˜†
Sure, actually we need one day to think about the names and will do the Naamkaran ceremony tomorrow. Hope to see lot's of good names. 
YipeeeπŸ₯³...main kal naam katan ceremony me jaungi.πŸ‘πŸ‘...khaana khaungiπŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i'll havr fun and will also drink Cutting chaiπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.(this is the menu i have decided for Our non-lovely charactersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† )...and guys plzzz pay Chavanni after drinking cutting chaiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...warna Dhaabe wale Thakraals ke saath saath hum par bhi hamla kar sakte hain.πŸ˜†...waise For Chopra Family Naam karan😳😳😳...thr will be all the best of food and goodies...😳😳 .  @rdfan - Hey Love Guru is good yaar...lets think more...

P.S please kal sab thik se naha dho ke , taiyaar hoke naamkaran ceremony ke liye aa jana.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Apart from everything else your instructions in the PS: section is too funny LOL🀣 (please kal sab thik se naha dho ke , taiyaar hoke naamkaran ceremony ke liye aa jana) Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago

YipeeeπŸ₯³...main kal naam katan ceremony me jaungi.πŸ‘πŸ‘...khaana khaungiπŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i'll havr fun and will also drink Cutting chaiπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.(this is the menu i have decided for Our non-lovely charactersπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† )...and guys plzzz pay Chavanni after drinking cutting chaiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...warna Dhaabe wale Thakraals ke saath saath hum par bhi hamla kar sakte hain.πŸ˜†...waise For Chopra Family Naam karan😳😳😳...thr will be all the best of food and goodies...😳😳 .  @rdfan - Hey Love Guru is good yaar...lets think more...

[/QUOTE]

Sameera, how is "Bad Daddy" for Thakaral. You mentioned it couple of times and I liked it too.

Sameera, how is "Bad Daddy" for Thakaral. You mentioned it couple of times and I liked it too.
I think Bad daddy for Thakraal is grt.πŸ˜›Clap..yuo so decidedπŸ‘πŸΌ...for Thakraal its Bad Daddy.Clap...any more suggestions are welcomeEmbarrassedπŸ˜ƒ...and yes mere P.S instructions sab plzz follow karna...main khud to karungi hiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
love guru is perfect for seema
nice post dear... will come up with some names laterπŸ˜‰