Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
HI Friends, 

Tomorrow we will be having Nick Naamkaran ceremony for all the Lovely (Chopra Family) and NON-LOVELY (Thakaral Family) characters of Parichay. Please come up with some creative names for all the characters. So far, Sameera and I have come up with Seema's idiotic father's nick name "Show Off Papaji". 

Please share your ideas and inputs. It will be fun to call them by their nick names. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan96ShaiqMadihasameera_ori-RD-LuvStrk-001-sahasra-shumi.Savz_Startling-Nightingale-harshdb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Naamkaran Ceremony" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

IF Crazy Co-Captain

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Seema can b The Luv Guru or the MatchmakerROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001-sahasra-

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
will sure come up with some names rani,but 2mrwLOL

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

HI Friends, 

Tomorrow we will be having Nick Naamkaran ceremony for all the Lovely (Chopra Family) and NON-LOVELY (Thakaral Family) characters of Parichay. Please come up with some creative names for all the characters. So far, Sameera and I have come up with Seema's idiotic father's nick name "Show Off Papaji". 

Please share your ideas and inputs. It will be fun to call them by their nick names. 
YipeeeParty...main kal naam karan ceremony me jaungi.ClapClap...khaana khaungiClapLOLLOL...i'll havr fun and will also drink Cutting chaiLOLWinkLOL.(this is the menu i have decided for Our non-lovely charactersLOLLOLLOL )...and guys plzzz pay Chavanni after drinking cutting chaiLOLLOLLOL...warna Dhaabe wale Thakraals ke saath saath hum par bhi hamla kar sakte hain.OuchConfusedLOLLOL...waise For Chopra Family Naam karanEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...thr will be all the best of food and goodies...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed .  @rdfan - Hey Love Guru is good yaar...lets think more...

P.S please kal sab thik se naha dho ke , taiyaar hoke naamkaran ceremony ke liye aa jana.LOLLOL

Edited by sameera_ori - 28 October 2011 at 3:19pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan96LuvStrk-001shumi.

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

will sure come up with some names rani,but 2mrwLOL
Sure, actually we need one day to think about the names and will do the Naamkaran ceremony tomorrow. Hope to see lot's of good names. 

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE] YipeeeParty...main kal naam katan ceremony me jaungi.ClapClap...khaana khaungiClapLOLLOL...i'll havr fun and will also drink Cutting chaiLOLWinkLOL.(this is the menu i have decided for Our non-lovely charactersLOLLOLLOL )...and guys plzzz pay Chavanni after drinking cutting chaiLOLLOLLOL...warna Dhaabe wale Thakraals ke saath saath hum par bhi hamla kar sakte hain.LOL...waise For Chopra Family Naam karanEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...thr will be all the best of food and goodies...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed .  @rdfan - Hey Love Guru is good yaar...lets think more...

P.S please kal sab thik se naha dho ke , taiyaar hoke naamkaran ceremony ke liye aa jana.LOLLOL
[/QUOTE] Apart from everything else your instructions in the PS: section is too funny LOLROFL (please kal sab thik se naha dho ke , taiyaar hoke naamkaran ceremony ke liye aa jana)

Edited by Iamrani - 28 October 2011 at 3:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan96shumi.

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE] YipeeeParty...main kal naam katan ceremony me jaungi.ClapClap...khaana khaungiClapLOLLOL...i'll havr fun and will also drink Cutting chaiLOLWinkLOL.(this is the menu i have decided for Our non-lovely charactersLOLLOLLOL )...and guys plzzz pay Chavanni after drinking cutting chaiLOLLOLLOL...warna Dhaabe wale Thakraals ke saath saath hum par bhi hamla kar sakte hain.LOL...waise For Chopra Family Naam karanEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...thr will be all the best of food and goodies...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed .  @rdfan - Hey Love Guru is good yaar...lets think more...

Sameera, how is "Bad Daddy" for Thakaral. You mentioned it couple of times and I liked it too.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan96sameera_orishumi.

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

YipeeeParty...main kal naam katan ceremony me jaungi.ClapClap...khaana khaungiClapLOLLOL...i'll havr fun and will also drink Cutting chaiLOLWinkLOL.(this is the menu i have decided for Our non-lovely charactersLOLLOLLOL )...and guys plzzz pay Chavanni after drinking cutting chaiLOLLOLLOL...warna Dhaabe wale Thakraals ke saath saath hum par bhi hamla kar sakte hain.LOL...waise For Chopra Family Naam karanEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...thr will be all the best of food and goodies...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed .  @rdfan - Hey Love Guru is good yaar...lets think more...

Sameera, how is "Bad Daddy" for Thakaral. You mentioned it couple of times and I liked it too.
[/QUOTE]
I think Bad daddy for Thakraal is grt.TongueClap..yuo so decidedThumbs Up...for Thakraal its Bad Daddy.Clap...any more suggestions are welcomeEmbarrassedBig smile...and yes mere P.S instructions sab plzz follow karna...main khud to karungi hiLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan96

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.