Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Exactly... we should have a thread for doing buaji's De Dhana Dhan!!

She really knows how to pressurize someone by making them remember favors... which other people did, and they are not asking anything in return!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Buaji MURDABAD thread (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nope123

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sbk2

HeadOverHeels

Goldie

HeadOverHeels

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by somzz007

All this is fine to vent your anger on Buaji but lets be polite to the actress pls..!! Lets not call her name..especially not physical attributes. 90% of forum is female and lets not bring down actor for her size .. 

Sorry, I didn't mean it for the actress, just the character. I'm female and no skinny pin myself. LOL It was more a figure of speech for what a giant overbearing nuisance she is.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Nope123

preetijaiswal19

IF-Dazzler

preetijaiswal19

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

Originally posted by somzz007

All this is fine to vent your anger on Buaji but lets be polite to the actress pls..!! Lets not call her name..especially not physical attributes. 90% of forum is female and lets not bring down actor for her size .. 

Sorry, I didn't mean it for the actress, just the character. I'm female and no skinny pin myself. LOL It was more a figure of speech for what a giant overbearing nuisance she is.

oops.. yes! You are right.. I'm not too thin either. Let's stick to the character! 

Why wasnt the mousy mom listening when Bua was pressurizing Khushi... this is not fairrrAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011HeadOverHeels

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
I couldn't believe her nerve guilt tripping Khushi like that, Shashi would be so disgusted with his sister had he known what she was upto. I hope Khushi says no

arzun-arohi

arzun-arohi

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
nice post

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HeadOverHeels

I hate that giant blimp! She needs deflating with a bucket full of safety pins.

well down

rechus

IF-Addictz

rechus

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Gud thread.. I hate buaji.. Yestrday her emotional blackmail, i want slap her that time..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.