Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
I love the expressions on Kunal's face when he realizes his mistakes and feels guilty. He lookes so ADORABLE, like a little child, so pure and so cute!Day Dreaming.  Like today's in that scene when Siddhi is telling him how he first gets angry then feels guilty, his expressions were so cute. After seeing his face, no-one can stay mad at him. He doesn't look Akddo type at all at that time. 

Even when he said sorry to Siddhi the first time, (about opening his diary), he his expressions were just out of this world. Siddhi is very strong person, If was her I would give in and talk to him when I see his face. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

2011payalsameera_ori-RD-LuvStrk-001asenashumi.harshdb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kunal's Guilty Expression is So Adorable" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KaneBC

Goldie

KaneBC

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Yep, Siddhi is training her hubby very well. Pouty faces aren't going to work with her. LOL

But then again Kunal still has something that works very well with her. That smouldering stare ... Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_ori-RD-

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
U r so right yaarTongueTongue...wenever Kunal is in his grumpy or sorry modeTongueLOLEmbarrassed he looks chooo chweettt.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...he always looks like a sulky child wen he says sorryHeart and even when he is grumpy as a bearEmbarrassedLOLWink...he looks out of the world sweetEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and cute.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...if i would have been at Siddhi's place i would have pinched his cheeksEmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay Dreaming or maybe kissed himBlushing...but that wouldnt doShockedShockedOuch...Sameer ke baaki saare fans will kill meLOLLOLWink and secodly if Siddhi behaved like thisLOLWinkLOL...then Kunal behosh ho jaegaShockedOuchWacko...he will faint Wackoand phir use utha ke kaun le ke ghar jaega...LOLLOL.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001shumi.-Rani

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaneBC

Yep, Siddhi is training her hubby very well. Pouty faces aren't going to work with her. LOL

But then again Kunal still has something that works very well with her. That smouldering stare ... Wink

Yup If not Pouty faceTongue and puppy dog expressionsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed then smouldering stareWinkWink to definatly works for SiddhiWink...infact she looks and feels awkward and flusteredEmbarrassedWinkLOL

shumi.-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaneBC

Well said, If Kunal's adorable puppy face doesn't melt Siddhi's heart, then his killer looks will do the job right?

sameera_ori-RD-

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sameera_ori

U r so right yaarTongueTongue...wenever Kunal is in his grumpy or sorry modeTongueLOLEmbarrassed he looks chooo chweettt.Embarrassed...he always looks like a sulky child wen he says sorryHeart and even when he is grumpy as a bearEmbarrassedLOLWink...he looks out of the world sweetEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and cute.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...if i would have been at Siddhi's place i would have pinched his cheeks Pinching chubby cheeks are always fun right?EmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay Dreaming or maybe kissed himBlushing... I am sure before his other fans do anything, Neelam will kill you. but that wouldnt doShockedShockedOuch...Sameer ke baaki saare fans will kill meLOLLOLWink and secodly if Siddhi behaved like thisLOLWinkLOL...then Kunal behosh ho jaega That's for sure, specially at this point of the story right?ShockedOuchWacko...he will faint Wackoand phir use utha ke kaun le ke ghar jaega...Itna bhi mota nahin hai yaar, Siddhi le jayegi utha ke. She is pretty plumpy herself.LOLLOL.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Originally posted by sameera_ori

U r so right yaarTongueTongue...wenever Kunal is in his grumpy or sorry modeTongueLOLEmbarrassed he looks chooo chweettt.Embarrassed...he always looks like a sulky child wen he says sorryHeart and even when he is grumpy as a bearEmbarrassedLOLWink...he looks out of the world sweetEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and cute.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...if i would have been at Siddhi's place i would have pinched his cheeks Pinching chubby cheeks are always fun right?EmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay Dreaming or maybe kissed himBlushing... I am sure before his other fans do anything, Neelam will kill you. but that wouldnt doShockedShockedOuch...Sameer ke baaki saare fans will kill meLOLLOLWink and secodly if Siddhi behaved like thisLOLWinkLOL...then Kunal behosh ho jaega That's for sure, specially at this point of the story right?ShockedOuchWacko...he will faint Wackoand phir use utha ke kaun le ke ghar jaega...Itna bhi mota nahin hai yaar, Siddhi le jayegi utha ke. She is pretty plumpy herself.LOLLOL.
Well said yaar..LOLLOLLOL...Siddhi bhi itni moti nai hai yaar.LOLLOL...and yes Kunal mota to mai hai par phir bhi Siddhi nai utha paegi...thele ki zarrorat padegi...ROFL

-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE] [/QUOTE]
Well said yaar..LOLLOLLOL...Siddhi bhi itni moti nai hai yaar.LOLLOL...and yes Kunal mota to mai hai par phir bhi Siddhi nai utha paegi...thele ki zarrorat padegi...ROFL[/QUOTE] Seriously ThelaLOLROFL Clap? I am amazed with the kind of imagination you have. Where were you all these days?

Edited by Iamrani - 28 October 2011 at 3:39pm

sameera_ori

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.