Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

VidyaGJ

Groupbie

VidyaGJ

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

"Kuch Toh Log Kahenge' is a heartwarming love story between people from two different generations: a young, spirited Dr. Nidhi Verma [age 24] and a brooding and handsome Dr. Ashutosh [age 38]."

The above is what we have been reading on this age difference between the leads on this show/story.

Then, yesterday in the car Dr. Ashutosh mentioned himself to be 42 and Dr. Nidhi replies back saying that, 24 - 42 does not matter really to live life fullest, correct?!  Confused

I was wondering what was the age difference between the leads in Dhoop Kinarey? I am not meaning to compare, really, but just wondering, if the age difference shown here is higher and even realistic? Shocked

Imagine now, when Dr. Nidhi is age 42, Dr. Ashutosh (still very much hot and happening, ofcourse!) will be 60 years old/younger!!!! Smile

Thoughts, please??!!

(Sorry, ignore please, if this discussion has already been posted.)

Thanks,

Always the romantic, dreaming and drooling fan. Wink

Edited by VidyaGJ - 28 October 2011 at 3:14pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bmm1985Armu4evajustpratisur001tulipdaisyBinge-.Shriya.-shamilnycsweetiemudraswathi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "42 - 24 Age Difference??" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
yes dr.ahmer was almost double the age of zoya in DK
we even had a scene where ahmer tells his friend what would happen after some years if he 'marry a girl so young-how he would not fit into her circle of friends'

actually am happy that they made him a 42 yr old guy- MB looks perfect for a man in his early  forties; and yes this is the reason why he will have apprehensions that 'log kuch kahenge ' if he has a relationship with a girl almost half his age

another thing I find men in their 40-50s always look younger than a woman in her late 30s or 40s'Wink

Edited by shamil - 28 October 2011 at 2:32pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAnupa28AbhiAniMehek25ShiningStar18Bingetulipdaisyyanks28shanti05mudraswathi

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
@shamil.. DITTO... to u..!! Ahmer did tell his friend.. that.. 'He will feel 'bemel' n 'bejod' in her circle of friends' n that it wuld b nothing more than a regret... to which Adil (Ahmers) friend had replied that... 'U always think of conclusion' ... so well Age gap couples have worked...at places.. Michael Douglas-Catherine Zeta Jones...for one..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LekshmiPriyaAnupa28ShiningStar18Bingeyanks28shamilmudraswathi

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Tanu I am happy that they made him older.
getting married in late thirties to a girl in her twenties is not unusual; log kuch nahin kahenge; bu once the guy crosses his 40s , log bahut kuch kahengeTongue

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

VidyaGJLekshmiPriyaaekielwizardofozALUJNA21Armu4evasmittuBingeShiningStar18shaliyanks28mudraswathishanti05

diti85

diti85

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged

from what I understood, Dr, Ashutosh was 38 yrs old and it says so in all the articles relating Kuch logh to kahenge. I was a bit shocked too when I heard him say he is 42.  I don't know if Dr. Nidhi is 24 yrs old or not...may be Dr. Nidhi is 25-26 ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VidyaGJrekhab25

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
by the way my MIL was 25 years younger than my FIL! It was a surprise for me coz when I got married into the family, they looked like a couple with a maximum 8-10 years difference! My MIL used to boss him around and he was such a dearie .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evamudraswathishanti05

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

Tanu I am happy that they made him older.
getting married in late thirties to a girl in her twenties is not unusual; log kuch nahin kahenge; bu once the guy crosses his 40s , log bahut kuch kahengeTongue

Yep very true.. n 42 is more closer to MBs real age..(not that he looks his age at all) 

Did u see the baba dabbing his hair moment?? Phew.. he looks sooo young Day Dreaming

n the age gap is the chief reason i m watching the show.. me wanna see how Rajan Shahi handles that... once they both fall for each other.. its a point of no return.. so RS better handle it well Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VidyaGJshamilmudraswathi

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diti85

from what I understood, Dr, Ashutosh was 38 yrs old and it says so in all the articles relating Kuch logh to kahenge. I was a bit shocked too when I heard him say he is 42.  I don't know if Dr. Nidhi is 24 yrs old or not...may be Dr. Nidhi is 25-26 ?

I don't know why they said A was 38 in the first place. Ahmer in DK was in his early 40s. so Dr.A too was supposed to be in his 40s when he falls in loveLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.