Finally 2+2=4!!

Posted: 12 years ago
2+2 is finally equal to 4!!!😳
Thats how I shall summarize today's episode!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
I was freaking out on Anant's so called "postponing the marriage plan" till yesterdayπŸ₯±
And I was even silently reading that the forum friends of mine were totally in sync with me!😲

The CVs worried me to death with watever was going on in the last week.
I had so many complaints...why are the CVs tarnishing Navya's image in front of the loonies?😲? Why is Deepak being tormented so much with the "car not selling" abhiyaan? πŸ₯±Why is Navya supporting Anant's kiddish plan??πŸ˜• What if the marriage is called off "forever"?πŸ₯±? And the list increased leaps and bounds every single day!πŸ˜• Upto so much That I had seriously started giving it a thought that this show is not making sense to me anymore!!!Same thoughts as yours?? Well, I truly relate to it!!

BUT BUT BUT..
Thanks to tonight's episode😊...things are falling into places!!!!Finally I am "understanding" why Anant made the plan he has made!😳
And let me give a quick glimpse of the sanity today's episode bought to me!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

1. One of My major worries...Navya's image being tarnished.πŸ₯±..was resolved by "mataji's" one single comment..😳."mujhe Navya samajhdaar lagti hai...darr tho hamare Anant ka hai".😳..I love you so much momji for that statement..and somehow, loonies agreed to  her with a smirk on their face!!πŸ˜‰!Anant's immaturity has bought ALL the focus on him right now!!πŸ˜ƒ!And inspite of Navya helping our "majnu" in his silliest plan ever, I see she is not going to be finally blamed directly fr doing so!!!πŸ˜ƒ

2. My 2nd concern was what if this stupid plan backfires!Well, a stance of that thought still remains.πŸ˜•..but I guess whatever is happening is happening for good!😳The loonies have already been exposed to the "danger to their adhyatma based parampara" right now!!πŸ˜ƒWhether the marriage happens now or after a few years, what amuses me is the thought that loonies already know how much our lover boy can do for his lady love!πŸ˜†!!Be it honeymooning all over the world, or landing home at 5PM or not taking his business seriously!!!! Anant has already started preparing them for the worst!!!!!πŸ˜‰

3. My next worry...Deepak and his financial crisis - let me tell you, this was my worst fear!😲!I KEPT WONDERING how ON EARTH SHALL THAT BE POSSIBLEπŸ₯±! No job, no savings, selling car, giving 50 gold coins, arranging an elite hall, banarasi saarees...the list was like endless!!😲😑! And to top all of it, ritz-ranbir got the hall cancelled, and appy-navya tarnished deepak's car's image in front of the dealer!πŸ˜‰!!I was actually getting angry on the gang and its stupid dramas!!πŸ₯±!But I am now seeing sense in the whole "anant" game!!!The loonies shall finally try to postpone the wedding, giving deepak some more time..and deepak is finally going to keep his foot down in front of the loonies and let them know about his "situation"!πŸ‘!!

Relationships are based on trust and understanding!!! I see these emotions getting stronger between our ANYA amidst the "plans" of AnantπŸ‘...and I also see a scope of these feelings getting stronger somehow between the Bajpai dad hot hot and teh Mishra dad cool cool!!!πŸ˜‰
Afterall..Today's precap was all about sharing each other's grief and concerns!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†!!

Finally I am back to watching my favorite show with passion!!!!Thanks CVs...for giving us sucha smart wrap up with tonight's episode!!!😳

And last but not the least...Wishing all of ya a very happy diwali!!!
Love,
Ritz!!!😳

omg...that was a long post but well said yaar...u have focused on each and every part of the episode,ur concerns,answers u got from todays episodes so clearly that despite being long...it was just superb...gud job...luved ur post
Originally posted by kriya17

omg...that was a long post but well said yaar...u have focused on each and every part of the episode,ur concerns,answers u got from todays episodes so clearly that despite being long...it was just superb...gud job...luved ur post

Me glad you liked it!!Thanks so much!😳
Awesome post ritu, welcome back to the forum with a bang|!!!
well writtenπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘agree with u there is no other show like navya it is the best
Originally posted by asmmik

Awesome post ritu, welcome back to the forum with a bang|!!!

Thanks dear!!I have been on the forum but I felt like writing today!!!This feeling was missing since a long long time!!!😳
@dreamworld_anya- Thaanks dear!!Yep, I can agree to you right now!πŸ˜›!Navya has caught my ateention AGAIN!!Thanks to the CVs for making an awesome episode today!😳
@Hasini...thanks dear!!!😳
Edited by rituloveskmh - 12 years ago
Originally posted by anya123

Awesome epi today

I agree!!!!πŸ˜³πŸ‘
Nice take Ritu ...
I remember reading your discussions long ago...keep writing :)
Hi Ritz ,...

Ur post expressed very well , whats d viewer going through  d whole week , finally weekend episode gave us all relief ..( as decision is still not revealed to us )

Relationships are based on trust and understanding!!! I see these emotions getting stronger between our ANYA amidst the "plans" of Anant
Completely agree wid this ..

Thanx 4 post dear