India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Best Episodes AFTER A VERY LONG TIME!!

ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 10:57pm | IP Logged

Thanx to Mr.Raviraj (the new director of YMLH) Last week was YMLH's BEST WEEK eversince all the **** that took place from january till that timeLOL. U know wat Mr.Raviraj...thanx to u I am actually WATCHING THE SERIAL again..I saw last week's WHOLE ENTIRE 4 EPISODES after DECEMBER!!Big smile

Keep up the good work.Please DO NOT Mess this serial up again with all the RONA-DHONA and the MAYA-POORNIMA craps!! Its a waste of time for us and WASTE OF MONEY FOR U PPL!!Cry

I know YMLH is making Sudha Shivpuri enter as Ronit's grandmother aka GIRLFRIEND!! I hope u have something planned for her role like...I really hope she helps Pooja-Ronit come closer again...ALSO HOPING POORNIMA WILL HELP POOJA AND RONIT REUNITE if she REMEMBERS how much Pooja did for  her and Millind.AngryAngry

Also,its not necessary to show A MURDER on this serial @ all!! I think Millind's death was ENOUGH...However..if the MURDER brings Pooja-Ronit together again...******************* But if the murder makes situations more WORSE then lets drop it!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND SHOW POOJA-RONIT MASTI's ALL THE TIME! THAT'S WHAT THE SHOW IS ABOUT!! FRESH AND YOUTH!! YOUTHS WANNA SEE LAUGHTER AND FUN!Smile I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT LAST WEEK'S EPISODES WERE THE BEST AFTER A VERY VERY LONG TIME!!LETS LEAVE THEM LIKE THAT AND HOPEFULLY @ SOMEPOINT IN LATE APRIL OR EARLY MAY LIKE IN MAY3rd (1 YEAR SINCE YMLH STARTED) U can show Pooja-Ronit reunites!! YYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!Clap

Once again..KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!Clap

If something GOES WRONG AGAIN...I AM NOT WATCHING!!CryCryCry

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 04 March 2005 at 11:18pm

angelz IF-Rockerz
angelz
angelz

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 9:56am | IP Logged
i agree with u 100%. But the sad thing is that most of last week i wasnt able to watch it because of school. Ive got bad luck o sumin. every time a good episode cumz i cant watch lolz. Cry
Ronitzthebest Groupbie
Ronitzthebest
Ronitzthebest

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
same here
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top