Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Roopal_TiaRa

IF-Sizzlerz

Roopal_TiaRa

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
well guys again i am going slightly off the topic...well in yesterday's epi we saw mallika's brother and his wife talking about mallika's marriage and also talking of how the society look at mallika and what they think of her...his brother's wife said that she don't feel to go to her native home now coz everybody there thinks that there is something wrong with mallika due to which she is unmarried till yet...she clearly said that for a male it doesn't matter a lot but for a woman her expiry date is at 30...i was really annoyed by this single word...expiry date...it really sounded so rude and harsh...how could she even say something like this and that too being a woman?...well my full anger is not only on her...its not only her thinking but the society thinks in this way...if a woman is unmarried till a old age then it is believed that there is some fault in her whereas in case of men it is said that he didn't wanted to get marry...this really shows the cheap mentality of the society...i really offend this...i am again very happy that rajan shahi is giving a glimpse on such serious issues...
sorry for being quite boring guys but was not able to control my feelingsEmbarrassed...i was swept away in my bhavanasTongue...thanks for toleratingLOL

Edited by roopalgupta - 28 October 2011 at 1:12pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002wizardofoztasharosemohit_rockstarShaiqMadiharonnie85MaYur_AbhiShsoomro01Armu4eva-Swetha-arjuhi4evrjustpratisravsspiyualkafuzzyfaceMehek25chammak_challoBingeyanks28Savz_Startling

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cheap Mentality" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wizardofoz

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chammak_challoRoopal_TiaRa

Roopal_TiaRa

IF-Sizzlerz

Roopal_TiaRa

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wizardofoz

Originally posted by roopalgupta

well guys again i am going slightly off the topic...well in yesterday's epi we saw mallika's brother and his wife talking about mallika's marriage and also talking of how the society look at mallika and what they think of her...his brother's wife said that she don't feel to go to her native home now coz everybody there thinks that there is something wrong with mallika due to which she is unmarried till yet...she clearly said that for a male it doesn't matter a lot but for a woman her expiry date is at 30...i was really annoyed by this single word...expiry date...it really sounded so rude and harsh...how could she even say something like this and that too being a woman?...well my full anger is not only on her...its not only her thinking but the society thinks in this way...if a woman is unmarried till a old age then it is believed that there is some fault in her whereas in case of men it is said that he didn't wanted to get marry...this really shows the cheap mentality of the society...i really offend this...i am again very happy that rajan shahi is giving a glimpse on such serious issues...
sorry for being quite boring guys but was not able to control my feelingsEmbarrassed...i was slept in my bhavanasTongue...thanks for toleratingLOL
well roopal, this is not true in real life. Most indian women who are well past their 30s choose to remain unmarried despite parental/familial pressures/gossip. Atleast the educated ones.  and I agree it is very distasteful when people say such things about unmarried women past their 30s. But serial walon ko tho "ishtory" dikhani hain. Isiliye ye sab dialogue likhte hain.

well i know they do but they have to tolerate the bad critics from the people for which they transform themselves to a tough lady

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MaYur_AbhiSh

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
the expirey thing made me uncomfortable too...didnt like it...i agree with u...unnecessary line...made me feel really bad for Mallu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soomro01Roopal_TiaRa

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

sorry for being quite boring guys but was not able to control my feelingsEmbarrassed...i was swept away in my bhavanasTongue...thanks for toleratingLOL

ya me too offend when heard that line n felt very sad for mallika Cry.ya in reality exists in some families.not only females males also facing this nowadays. marriage is individual'spersonal thing but every body interested in others life so all this.sad thing is instead of fully eradicated this is spreading frm females to males also i ve seen this in reality by asking the male also y he is not interested to marry any prob he has on his face only so cheap Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyfacechammak_challoRoopal_TiaRa

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Day Dreamingit was really a dialogue which first of all does not fit the world they live in because i think Doc mallika belongs of a well educatede and rich part of India where people don't think of such things.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyface

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Sweets thats exactly the point..n intent.. of the CVs to show that.. 'kuch to log kahenge'! Our society has been historically such that .. People Do talk if  a girl ..however successful she is remains unmarried for long..! I liked the fact that the Show touched on such a issue...!! 

Albeit m still sad to see Dr. Mallu in pain... :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

soomro01fuzzyfaceBinge

fuzzyface

IF-Rockerz

fuzzyface

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
my thoughts exactly just because a girl is independent. in her 30s, unmarried and career orientated, she is like a freak or something. I wanted to smack her head when she said expire date what the fish??!! that was about!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.