Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

KaSh Triple Dhamaka This Diwali<3,SAs messg PG:139

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
    Heyya all you awesome people out there ...finally  your  wait is  over ...!!

I m back here with the topic i said i would discuss nd talk about in detail Tongue 

Well most imp...there's a disclaimer in the end of my post i suggest all to read that firstEmbarrassed

hmm donno were do i start  from  LOL
 this topic is a medium to make every KaShian happy...those KaShians who wept; sobbed; cried loud in the whole this 1 year ...for all kno wat happend with us Angry

These words didnt feel any lesser than  those first rain drops a desert experineces Ouch

To add the misery was ...KSG not talking about SA/KASH/KaShians Ouch 

But all my amigos ...Happy days are here again Party  

The man KSG himself ...spoke about Shona ; KaSh and about US  Dancing     Dancing    Dancing

Well; before some peoples B.P shoots up ...lemme clear it out ...

It was a group of some 3-4 fans who spoke to KSG over phone confrence nd dats were he spoke dese words and made our day  special Embarrassed

Things that he spoke ...;

Well on been asked where is he and wat is he upto ...he anserd hes upto some khoofiya mission nd would let his fans kno about it after hes done ROFL (phunny bowwy) shooting shooting doing and fans ko jhoot boling ROFL  ROFL

Also,  he spoke about taking 1 specific actresses name as Fav Riddhima (Sleepy)   ...He said ..."Tum log abhi tak Gussa ho kya ...i said that from Armaan's POV " 
 (ishmart escape WinkLOL) He appologised for hurting his fans and there were few things too personal to talk here right now Embarrassed  ...but it was a sweet gesture Smile

Hmm; offcourse wen talked about how much we miss KaSh ...he anserd dis ...

I Would Luv To Work With Her (Shilpa) again I Knw u All Are Missing us alot in fact i am also missing her - Karan Singh Grover      Day Dreaming   Day Dreaming    Day Dreaming     Day Dreaming 

How; this 1 line of his just made thousand of KaShians Rock N Roll  Dancing   Dancing 

We did ask him If as per the rumors were there any problems between him nd Shona ...nd this was his reply ...

Shilpu is such a sweet friend of mine nd there is no fight shight between us- KSG <3 <3 

Could it get any better ???Embarrassed...It feels heaven to hear those words yaar <3

Well , he did wish all of us Happy Diwali and while wishing...

He said ..."Main crackers nahiin phodta hun but yu guyzz are ROCKETS "ROFL  ROFL  ROFL

So, this was all about the convo  with KSG ...

Well , Guyzz could Diwali get any better with KSG calling Shona ...Shilpu Embarrassed  with him ...missing KaSh nd Shona and with him calling us RocketsROFL 

Definately an unforgettable moment for all of us KaShians Embarrassed...

How badly we craved in the last 1 whole  year is just known to us Ouch  but yes ...very rightly said ...

Intezaar ka phal meetha hota hai ...

and our very own KSG 's words ...Wishful thinking does work Clap 
   well ...then came the game part of dis convo ...

KSG was asked aboyt Shonas birthday and her fav food LOLLOL

KSG''are yaar jyada mt bno i knw uska bday kb aata hai bus abhi aane he wala hai 10 december ko

'' vaise toh toh sb khati hai but i think chines jyadater girls ko vohi psand hota hai''

then...something even better Party

Shonas mom was informed about KSG's dese words  by a  KaSh fan ...and this was her reply ...

agr Shilpa ko koi acha offer milega opposite karan then why not voh jroor kregi'',''offcourse there is no problum between them''...

now now...doesnt this call for a big party ???

I guess some restless and inquisitive brains are put to standby ...who always clamied ...Shilpa wont work with KSG TongueWink...abb kuch kehna hai ???

To be very honest these words have filled in huge amount of enthusiasm in all of us KaShians and its very much visible ... and with a true heart and good intenions ...and firm determination nothing is left impossible  <3

I donno who wrote this line but its evry true  about KaShians

WE CAME ;  WE SAW AND WE CONQUERED Party  Party  

PS: In the post below  Tabi is posting some other imp KaSh  related News and
 after that I m posting few stuffs v got made on this awesome occasion LOL 
 Obviously, this is no less than a Festival to us WinkEmbarrassed 

Disclaimer : 
 Well this post is exclusively for only KaShians and Shilpa fans ...Bashers, M.I.D's plzz stay at bay ... As for this topic is concerned credit goes to a good friend of mine from FB who gave me all the Info and was a part of this whole convo ...thanx a lot yur a sweetheart Embarrassed 
 And for some Inquisitive people ...this topic is for us nd we are to belive it ..if it doesnt intrest you...happily walk out Tongue...No1s welcoming yu ...and about beliveing well ...Its not some unrealistic thing like princess and king LOL...people intrested may contact KSG and ask him about dese all ..I m sure you guyss wont be dissapointed Wink

Lastly, I m sure yu all have been cursing me for delaying this topic so much ..but sorry guyss had lots to work on hand Ouch...now i hope ...i can make yu smile nd happy in some form ...Embarrassed...nd thanx a lot Tabi for helping me out throut the topic Embarrassed 

well ...credit to all the infos goes to Ayaan; Surochita and Deepa .too Embarrassed 

Thanx a lot guyzz for helping KaShians out nd making them smile ...it had been real long now EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by neha-rockss - 06 November 2011 at 2:07pm

The following 198 member(s) liked the above post:

shahnaazbaigneethnavathingzingbabitha_lasssantiagoyuccapprroommii-KaSh.BlacK-KaShticreationsrubiiezasmani_kashkashian4vercrimsonbloodKaShIshqmanisha711KaShAdmirer-KaSh.Green-wigeonharshiti4everpratik053kunjkrishnalakshmivijayameeranairchelsiasucharithanishasaxenagrishmasmrMaoharsh_eternal_uKaSh.fanFreakin_girl..Aaliyah..Nihsonfragrance9DilusharkrajputKITfanDiyansarafs1525raghbasharmagauripadamSAImythilishriramLaila.NPremeerKashzabaglioneRomanceChocolatSHWETAKASHLOVERGurpreetKaSh16-BlueShadow--Swetha-Amor._Ananya_asmaniksg_sistakrazy4kashTangledAyesha87-Su-princessrashidaNims-Shona_Mayursweetbarbiepunamluvshilpanaaju_Afrin_mini_ksg_ARyongshinholic_fanStarstruck1382AR-kashashw99meeru_s_armaanminaalMFari.KashianlDirectionerlamaniMSunnipwincessxksgforever10..ayaan..sonareso-Kryan--KaSh.Red-LostInYou-mesmerised-Jyo.KG_dbhusain.Jen.-KaSh.PinK-monamie111fri42911an_k-screwed.UP--jas-Komalgraphix-shamima-KaShforever06m4manju-wild-Ragz2009vidu87-Goof-shruti_kashianAfflatus.WhiteNights.Teh_BatmanDaShInG_DeViLmoonlight2630gunjiMahamSony_1234janu1610bary-KaShiaAKaranShilpa:)sameera_12sammy4u-Nina-lil_desi_goddesDulceAmorshilpa4evaannanyaksgianPumpkinn-Kirni-docnussVidya_luv_SaRuntehzeebkhanIamSherLocked-BreezyGirl--Im-Possible-RiasaradtarrylineGlow-n-show-Farrah-theloupgaroux-SexyAngel-Magical_KaSh.ShreeYaa....Doctor...MaybeSomeday...-SweetDesire-Jyo_KsgR.K.OSuper.Psycho_divkashfullMeehak.-IamAwesome-hinal_maaneetshootingstar.xxsoniasharmin89..Armaania..-Jeny-KaSh-Maneet-Fan--Ruchi--anumeha_rajatcant.be.assed.Slov_perfringessimran45nyctophiliaEuphoria.nyxxNeonLights.swetiepie_angelOkThanksByeCSSKLaddoo.PhaddooKash-Gurti-Visu-ialwayswill-shamilZaynoo2320nidha1983lostmymusic.crazy4KASH_ARanku-BazingaaAsad-Kii-ArzoodobrevagasmsAichuuruky786asmaanixxiTangled_25-LoVe.KaSh-Xiahtic-5SilentSilver-x-Reshu-x-indian_beauty-Harshu-sweetdesire-ILoVeKinshuk-KStewartFanatic.Dulcet-Ms.Dazzling--GoogleWithMe-aftermath..tomnjerry2-Cherry-Nadz_YuNalover..Prinzy..

-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Edited by -pooluvsKaSh- - 28 October 2011 at 1:15pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pprroommiigrishmasmrKaShforever06-screwed.UP--SweetDesire--IamAwesome-neha-rockss

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Thank you Neha HugPeeps i am telling you DO NOT miss a single line of this topic arey sara fun khatam ho jaye ga...

Well, KaShians howz your belated Diwali gift from us do tell it's posted above naEmbarrassed, and yes credit goes to a close frnd who made this possible a very dear frnd of ours...Heart

Firstly, ooh well Nehu already told you guys everything nothing missed so i would go for second celebration.Dancing

KaSh won a picture contest Party...On FB KaSh pic won a contest with the help of KSGians, and people who think we cheated whateva "Talk to the hand", actually even my hand doesnt wanna talk. If people will say we also voted arey u wanted a pic to win tu you could have voted for your. The way we won well well well hum ko chah thi we wanted KaSh to win so everything is fair in love and war. Yes, the whole credit for KaSh pic contest winning goes to KSGiansHug, believe me guys they helped us alot they were great help toKaShians Thank you KSGiansHug..So,this was second reason for KaShians to celebrate!!!

Third reason for KaShians to celebrateParty

What can i say never thought that DMG repeats will happen. Yesterday, everyone got news of DMG repeats and since yesterday i can see everyone celebrating YIPEEEDancing.Thank you Star One and Cinevistaas for repeats of DMG again a very big thanx for all KaShians, KSGians and SAians, it means alot to us.  One thing which is very confusing people who used to say they dont mind any AR jodi, they are not happy how come???? KaShians, KSGians and SAians are happy we deserve to be not dont we guys?? Thank you Star One and Cinevistaas for repeats of DMG again. The best phase of DMG is being shown on TV again what more can we ask for haan??  A big congrats to KaShians, KSGians and SAians not to forget our gang is back as well...Now, original colour of some people is coming out but ryt now hmph...Let's celebrate KaShians we deserve to be we have gone through alot...

One thing i want to say and clear it. When you love a jodi or a particular actor learn to say the truth and accept it you are JODI fan. I mean if you dont admit thn it would be like u r ashmed of being called a jodi fan. A fan doesnt care where there fav come and as a KaShian i wouldnt mind seeing KaSh on any channel even if its a new channel and i knw true KSGians and SAians wouldnt mind seeing them anywhere too..

Now, KaShians, KSGians and SAians enjoy guys this is our diwali gift for u guys and Happy Belated Diwali to u all "PARTYYY"

BASHERS: suggestion for u if u want to say something well dont, we dont want you near our topic.  Aap apne darshan hum ko mat karwaiye, we are happy lets us be happy in peace thank you!!! If you have postive comments feel free but if negative comes we are wild cats remember!!

Edited by tzahra - 28 October 2011 at 1:18pm

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

rubiiezasmani_kashchelsiapunithagargpadamSAIsharmagauriraghbarkrajputnishasaxenagrishmasmr-BlueShadow-RomanceChocolatNihsonamaniMSunnipwincessx..ayaan..Shona_MayurAyesha87_Afrin_-Su-mini_ksg_ARpunamluvshilpaminaalMvidu87funkybratzMaham-screwed.UP-KaShforever06m4manju-shamima-fri42911arryline-Nina-janu1610DulceAmork_anjali12kashrocksdebby_11ankletiyatehzeebkhan-IamAwesome-Meehak.abcd12344NeonLights.Euphoria.-Jeny-nyctophiliacant.be.assed.Laddoo.PhaddooOkThanksByeNorzMaybeSomeday...Super.Psycho_-SweetDesire-.ShreeYaa.-SexyAngel-neha-rockssasmaanixx.JustaDreamAsad-Kii-ArzooSilentSilver-GoogleWithMe-aftermath..-Cherry--Ms.Dazzling-

MaybeSomeday... IF-Sizzlerz
MaybeSomeday...
MaybeSomeday...

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Reserved :D

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pprroommiigrishmasmr-SweetDesire--SexyAngel-neha-rockss

neha-rockss IF-Stunnerz
neha-rockss
neha-rockss

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

@ poo and halwuu ...AngryAngryAngry 

for the moment ...Party    Party   Party 

Its our day ; our time Party 

These words from KSG ,  DMG (original 1Tongue)  repeats  ; KaSh winning ITC contest wohooDancing

2 of the creations here nd rest on the next page Tongue

Edited by neha-rockss - 28 October 2011 at 1:28pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

pprroommiikashian4verasmani_kashchelsiagrishmasmrnishasaxenaNihson_Prachi_KaSh-RoxraghbaGurpreetKaSh16_Ananya__Afrin_ashw99minaalMpunamluvshilpaamaniMSunnipwincessx-screwed.UP-moonlight2630-shamima-KaShforever06fri42911-Im-Possible-janu1610Norz-IamAwesome--Jeny--SweetDesire-Super.Psycho_Pious_KaSh-SexyAngel-asmaanixxXiahtic-5-Ms.Dazzling-

.JustaDream IF-Stunnerz
.JustaDream
.JustaDream

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Edited by angeldmg16 - 28 October 2011 at 1:18pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

grishmasmrKaShforever06-screwed.UP--SweetDesire--IamAwesome--SexyAngel-neha-rockss

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

People on the floor, come and get some more, people on the floor
Take it away

O dhanno, o dhanno, o dhanno, dhanno hey
O dhanno, o dhanno, o dhanno
Main raaj dilon pe karti hoon, manjale hai dhanno naam mera
Ye soch ke mushkil badh gayi hai jaane kya hoga hashar tera
Mere noorani chehre se, na teri nazar hategi
Na tere din guzarenge, na teri raat kategi, kategi, kategi

Apni to jaise taise, thodi aise ya waise
Ho apni to jaise taise, thodi aise ya waise katt jayegi
Aapka kya hoga janaab-e-aali, aapka kya hoga
Apne aagey na peechay, na koi upar neechay rone wala
Nai koi ronewali janaab-e-aali, aapka kya hoga

People on the floor
Ho beedh mein tanhai mein, raat ki parchai mein
Raha na dil ka panchi kahin akela re
Haan haseeno ka main banda, mohabbat mera dhanda
Mere aagey peechay parion ka mela re

Ooo mere baat deewane tujhko, na koi aur jachegi

Apne aagey na peechay, na koi upar neechay rone wala
Nai koi ronewali janaab-e-aali, aapka kya hoga

People on the floor, come and get some more -

Ho soch apne baare mein, fikar na kar tu meri
Main to udta phirta aawara baadal mein
Haan jawani darr jayegi, baad mein pachtayegi
Milega na koi mere jaisa baad mile

Mujhse milne julne ki, na teri pyaas hategi
http://www.top10bollywood.com/

Take it away
People on the floor, come and get some more ..
O dhanno, o dhanno, o dhanno ..

--------------------------------------------------------------------

let's go!
if you feeling me, make some noise…
ladies and gentlemen raise your voice…
na-na na-na-na, na-na na-na-na,
na-na na-na-na na-na-na…

na-na na-na-na na-na-na…

let's go

tu hai meri soniye…
I'll be with you night and day…
jab tujhe dekhein nazrein…
Kismat Konnection ho jaaye…

everybody on the floor,
make some noise -aa karle shor,
deewanepan ka hai zor…
c'mon everybody now, sing it one time…

aai paapi… aaye paapi oye!
wanna take you higher…

higher and higher…

badli badli si raatein…

sach ho gayi saari baatein…

badli badli si raatein…
sach ho gayi saari baatein…
ye khushiyon ki saugaatein,
jaise rabb ki hai dua…

everybody! with me sway,
let's all dance the night away,
dil mein jo hai aa kehde…
c'mon everybody now, hit it like that, yeah!
wanna take you higher…

higher and higher…

let's get it all knocked out, feel my flow,
baby take it easy, 'm nice and slow,
wanna show you why we ought to be two,
n I wanna make you part of all that we do,

can't do without you, I testify,
need you in my life and I can't deny,
need it in the starry skies, I don't lie,
without you girl, my heart rather die,

na-na na-na-na na-na-na…

na-na na-na-na na-na-na…

peeche duniya main aage…

mere saare armaan jaage…

peeche duniya main aage…
mere saare armaan jaage…
ab to bus aisa laage,
mere kadmon mein jahaan…

everybody join the song,
keep the party going on,
yaaron humse badke kaun?….
c'mon everybody now, hit it like that- yeah!

wanna take you higher…

higher and higher…

let's go!…
tu hai meri soniye…
I'll be with you night and day…
jab tujhe dekhein nazrein…
Kismat Konnection ho jaaye…

everybody on the floor,
make some noise -aa karle shor,
deewanepan ka hai zor…
c'mon everybody now, sing it one time…yeah!

wanna take you higher…

higher and higher…

Edited by tzahra - 28 October 2011 at 1:16pm

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

chelsianishasaxenagrishmasmrsharmagauriraghba_Afrin_minaalMashw99punamluvshilpa..ayaan..-screwed.UP-KaShforever06moonlight2630fri42911Glow-n-show-Im-Possible-Super.Psycho_-SweetDesire-KaSh-Maneet-FanNeonLights.OkThanksByenyxx-SexyAngel-Magical_KaShAsad-Kii-Arzooasmaanixxneha-rockss-Ms.Dazzling-aftermath..

-Ms.Dazzling- IF-Addictz
-Ms.Dazzling-
-Ms.Dazzling-

Edited by DJ_AISHII - 28 October 2011 at 1:35pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

grishmasmrpunamluvshilpaKaShforever06-screwed.UP-janu1610-IamAwesome--SweetDesire--SexyAngel-neha-rockss

Go to top