Episode Review:Kriya Scene&Tanshi Marriage

Posted: 12 years ago
A Great Episode Only Because Of A Kriya Scene.Episode Started With Tanshi Marriage Issue.This Thing Took Most Of The Time.Professor Talked With NainaJi&She'll Attend Her Daughter's Marriage
But The Best Part Of The Episode Was The Kriya Scene.The Scene Was Very Matured.After A Long Time I've Seen This Kind Of Kriya Scene.Baba's Nokjhok,Pratz Expression...Every Thing Was Nice In This Scene.The Bed Scene Was More Nice.I Was Confused By Their Acting.It Was So Realistic.They Were Acted Like Real Hubby-Wify.
Professor Came To TN&Invite Thakurs.He Also Requested Shakti Not To Attend The Marriage.He Was Angry.That's All.
In MMG Baba Is Very Excited&Interested In Tanshi Marriage.He Tease Pratz For Doing'Sajna-Sawarna'.
Amma&Piyassya Has Not Changed.Both Were Doing Their Old Deeds.SS Threatens Both Of Them.
There Was No Sign Of Leap.Monika May Re-enter Or It'll Be A New Entry As NainaJi's.
C.V's Well Done.Thanx For A Kriya Scene In Weekend.
No Precap.
Edited by ahnaf.abrar - 12 years ago
good episode especially kriya  scene  
good epi ... specially our kriya scene.. Arja rocked 2day...
it was good episode..the super dooper scene of our kriya is to good..
Arja are the most convincing jodi on indian tv, that's why we love them, and can't get enough of them.
btw, have they mentioned where tanshi are going to live after the wedding, did i miss anything?๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by suk4

Arja are the most convincing jodi on indian tv, that's why we love them, and can't get enough of them.
btw, have they mentioned where tanshi are going to live after the wedding, did i miss anything?๐Ÿ˜•
I think gharjamai Confused

@ahnaf nice reveiw:)
Thanks for the Pm. Quite good episode. As usual KriYa rocks. Completely agreed. Their acting is so natural. Makes us confused ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† Good reviews.
Thank you, I can always depend you for putting Kriya in a nutshell๐Ÿ˜‰. and filter out the rest๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
ARJA acting very natural as real couple. Masha allah awesome and sizzling chemistry that no one has in smal screen except our arja.
And 1 more thing. Leap has been confirmed by E24 channel. Looks like story is moving fast.