Uttaran

sleepless days

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

guddididi

guddididi

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
i  just dont know why i HAVE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS AND DAYS AFTER WATCHING THIS SHOW
after the baby swap i stopped watching the show ,as i cannot see the torture...and now today i accidently saw the serial...oh God i cannot sleep thinking of icha and those poor kids
i hate tapasya but at the same time i like rathod so i dont want him to be angry and sad,,,and now see he is quarelling to his wife and the baby feeding track makes the things worse...i dont think i will have the courage to watch it again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and i will watch this show only the last episode so till then i will have some peace of mind na,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh no i forgot i have been waiting for the last episode for years and i dont think they have any plans to end it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,soon the leads will get fed up and will ultimately leave when the show takes some 10 years leap and still UTTARAN WILL CONTINUE WITH THEIR CHILDREN ,,GRAND CHILDREN ,,GREAT GRAND CHILDREN,,AND SO ON AND ON Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veejays

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sleepless days" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

veejays

veejays

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
I too stopped watching this.  But some days I read the written update.   The  way the story going - I hate it.   I have a doubt why Tappu NOT having the mother's feeling whereas Ichha has too much.   Ichha has not learned the lesson -  doing things without informing  Veer.   She will never change.    BOTH TAPU AND ICHHA  WILL NOT CHANGE.  TAPPU WANTS GIFTS ALWAYS AND ICCHA ALWAYS HIDE SOMETHING FROM VEER  ( THINKING THAT SHE IS HELPING OTHERS)  I think  CV wants both the pairs to be separated . Veecha and Rasia.   I hate to see this but just watching one day the  the true of children will come out  but not knowing WHEN?????????????????????????????????????????????????????Cry

one step closer to finding the cure, the next hint will lead you to a mystic motw thread

Edited by -Ravjot- - 30 October 2011 at 10:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

guddididi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top