Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Did Gaurav Lie about the Jewelry? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

harshdb

IF-Stunnerz

harshdb

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Do you think, Gaurav lied to Seema about the Jewelry he bought for her and Siddhi on KC. It was humiliating for Kunal and Siddhi both to hear Papaji mention that he bought the jewelries. 

i missed the episode so no comments...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did Gaurav Lie about the Jewelry? (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
i don't find fault with gaurav even if he would have lied about the jewelry...cuz his intention was gud...he knew that kunal will not give any gift to siddhi...did u notice how siddhi smiled when kunal gave that box...for that one single smile ( one second happiness of siddhi...) nothing wrong if he say a lie...he did not stole that jewelry isn't it?

if kunal can go and gamble for anand's happiness  siddhi's happiness gaurav can say a lie for siddhi's happiness and i was very happy when gaurav told u r talking to my wife which made kunal to shut his mouth.

bad thing was his dadyji...girrrAngry... he should not have boasted himself in front of all...waise they did not give it free of coast...seema told na she will get the cost when kunal  get his first salary...

Edited by shumi. - 29 October 2011 at 8:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pavitra

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
@shumi it's a matter of self respect.kunal did accept the gift thinking it to be gaurav's purchase but you can't accept a gift from a third person outside your family.for me the happiness on siddhi's face while kunal gifted her is much less than what she would have felt inside when kunal said if something needs to bought for siddhi,then he'll do it with his money.Smile(just my pov n my thinking)

Edited by -sahasra- - 30 October 2011 at 7:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-shumi.

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

@shumi it's a matter of self respect.kunal did accept the gift thinking it to be gaurav's purchase but you can't accept a gift from a third person outside your family.for me the happiness on siddhi's face while kunal gifted her is much less than what she would have felt inside when kunal said if something needs to bought for siddhi,then he'll do it with his money.Smile(just my pov n my thinking)
yaar...now i think kunal owe a gift for siddhiWink...it is my POV...LOL

Edited by shumi. - 30 October 2011 at 3:19pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.