Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Do you think, Gaurav lied to Seema about the Jewelry he bought for her and Siddhi on KC. It was humiliating for Kunal and Siddhi both to hear Papaji mention that he bought the jewelries. 

Edited by Iamrani - 28 October 2011 at 11:37am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-*Dakoo_Minzy*tiny15shumi.harshdb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Did Gaurav Lie about the Jewelry?" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jheel1

jheel1

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Gaurav told Kunal that he bought it with his own money, yet the pop-in-law was bragging that he himself went to zaveri bazar & chose the sets.
Some confusion hereConfused

In any case, I liked that Sid returned it without being asked, she went up a notch further in his esteem.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-tiny15-Raniharshdb

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jheel1

Gaurav told Kunal that he bought it with his own money, yet the pop-in-law was bragging that he himself went to zaveri bazar & chose the sets.
Some confusion hereConfused

In any case, I liked that Sid returned it without being asked, she went up a notch further in his esteem.
Funny she only returned the neckless. What about the earrings?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jheel1

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
ya this gaurav is strange may be confused self n confuse others ya me too thinking of earrings.they were not one set?

-Rani

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

LOLLOLi was thinking the same while watching the epi.gaurav brought sets na,both necklace n ear rings.

may be papaji played double game with gaurav.something like he must have given the sets to gaurav saying that its gift to him(so that he can gift to seema n siddhi on kc) for the profit he made for the company and in party he must have done show off that he gifted them or gaurav out of fear that seema wont accept if she knows truth,must have lied

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

LOLLOLi was thinking the same while watching the epi.gaurav brought sets na,both necklace n ear rings.

may be papaji played double game with gaurav.something like he must have given the sets to gaurav saying that its gift to him(so that he can gift to seema n siddhi on kc) for the profit he made for the company and in party he must have done show off that he gifted them or gaurav out of fear that seema wont accept if she knows truth,must have lied
True yaar, Gaurav Bechara Papaji ko bhi naraz nahi karana chahta aur Seema and family ko bhi nahi. In any case, Papajii, should not have bragged about buying the jewelries in front of all the guests even If he bought them with his money. It's not classy.

Edited by Iamrani - 28 October 2011 at 1:21pm

-Swetha-

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

True yaar, Gaurav Bechara Papaji ko bhi naraz nahi karana chahta aur Seema and family ko bhi nahi. In any case, Papajii, should not have bragged about buying the jewelries in front of all the guests even If he bought them with his money. It's not classy.
woh brag nahi kiya toh woh papaji kaise hothe hai.y'day i was thinking how come he's  goody goody with chopras,n today came out his real selfLOL

-Swetha-

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]woh brag nahi kiya toh woh papaji kaise hothe hai.y'day i was thinking how come he's  goody goody with chopras,n today came out his real selfLOL
[/QUOTE] Me Too, I was thinking the same thing y'day. I was like, wow Papaji has really changed, the way he greeted SiNal and you know how he had pep talk with them (Yeh Aapki pahli Deewali hai and all), but today's he showed his true colors. Once a pig, always a pig.

Edited by Iamrani - 28 October 2011 at 1:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--sahasra-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.