Views

Users

Frequent Posters

patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: anjubala

very interesting post.

What Virat did is absolutely correct - no need to live with seeds of doubt in mind and it is always good to clear things, yes! I'm glad he did it right away.
 after all it is the question of whole life. Past is past but still it needs to be known to Viren as it will be him who will be affected the most. And I love the bonding between the brothers. The last scene was so good, so much openness and understanding between the brothers. honestly i hope they show more of the bonding between brothers. it was such a great scene!
Now it is upto Jeevika how she handles the situation. She is not going to gain anything by remaining quiet. She has to open up and tell the truth. Whatever feelings she had for Dr. Manan needs to come out infront of Viren so that their future is clean and is made up on trust. In my opinion trust and communication are the 2 pillars of a successful marriage and then comes the love. I agree! But i guess according to the article she will not.
Viren has been shown very level-headed person so far and if Jeevika speaks up he will understand as he himself asked his brother to move on from his past. Viren will be ready to move on with Jeevika if she does not hide anything from him. So let us see what she says to Viren. Yes! Viren is very level headed, so i think that if she just says something...then he will listen. now we know she is not going to be..but maybe before he goes to dadaji she will.

Originally posted by: _Mariam_

awsome post its a good thing the dr manan issue is being sorted out jeevika needs to talk to viren openly and tell him whatever feelings she had for dr manan he will probably understand her which will make her life so much eaiser

Thank You!! Yes! I agree. She just needs to be upfront then there will be no panga...but i suppose then there will be no drama also haha.

Originally posted by: -Predator-

You spoke the words of my heart Jaan! <3

I always wanted Jeevika to also express her feelings to Viren just the way he did to her, rather than just staying quiet all the while and reply with "yes" and "no" to him.

Now, to make him believe is his and only his, she will tell him! Yippys.

Great topic btw (:

<3 Thanks!! She needs to start communicating if she feels something. I agree!!