Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

kunu is trying his level best...!

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
yo...kunu is trying his level best to say sorry...but he failedLOL...  finally they spoke directly but facing their back LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

2011payalananyashera-Swetha-tiny15Rajiniliciousharshdb

harshdb IF-Stunnerz
harshdb
harshdb

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shumi.

yo...kunu is trying his level best to say sorry...but he failedLOL...  finally they spoke directly but facing their back LOL

is it??? i missed today episode yaarCryCryCry.. how was it?? poor kunall... he doesn't even know how to say sorryLOL i pity siddi also. she has to bare him for the entair lifeLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajinilicious

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Even If he didn't say sorry, at least he was the one to talk to her first. I am happy about that. He is taking baby steps.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Rajinilicious

psychobaiko. IF-Stunnerz
psychobaiko.
psychobaiko.

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

~he tried to say sorry but he could only say I am... and siddhi left! He couldn't complete his sentence! but happy when siddhi said that now she before hand knws that what kunu is goin to say!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-tiny15shumi.Rajinilicious

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshdb

is it??? i missed today episode yaarCryCryCry.. how was it?? poor kunall... he doesn't even know how to say sorryLOL i pity siddi also. she has to bare him for the entair lifeLOL

exactly ...he doesn't even know how to sayLOL...today kunal followed siddhi and called her ' suno...'

siddhi said  to kunal that  i know what u r trying to say...u want to say that one what...' sorry ' ...but as usual  can not say...

kunal said...'why i can not?...i can...i can say ...bol rahahun ...abhi...kaha raha huna...i ...i ...am...' while he was struggling to complete ...siddhi left the placeLOL that scene was very cuteTongue

Edited by shumi. - 28 October 2011 at 11:27am

-Swetha-Rajinilicious

harshdb IF-Stunnerz
harshdb
harshdb

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Wink

exactly ...he doesn't even know how to sayLOL...today kunal followed siddhi and called her ' suno...'

siddhi said  to kunal that  i know what u r trying to say...u want to say that one what...' sorry ' ...but as usual  can not say...

kunal said...'why i can not?...i can...i can say ...bol rahu ...abhi...kaha raha huna...i ...i ...am...' while he was struggling to complete ...siddhi left the placeLOL that scene was very cuteTongue
is it?? it must have been dam funny to watch that... i missed it...CryCryCryCry...poor kunal... ROFLROFLROFL or should i say poor siddiWink

shumi.Rajinilicious

harshdb IF-Stunnerz
harshdb
harshdb

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

@shumi

hey buddy i heard u r unwell how r u feeling now??
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshdb

@shumi

hey buddy i heard u r unwell how r u feeling now??
 me unwell!?Shocked...yo...i am perfectly alright...where from u heard i am unwell...ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index