Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

joiningnow

Groupbie

joiningnow

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Kritika is no doubt very beautiful and attractive but I feel she gained weight as compared to KMH. Still she is very beautiful and stunning but i hope she somehow read this and loose her weight and retain her dashing figure to be successful in bollywood also. good luck to her... I really wish her to be at top some day in Bollywood as she is already no 1 in television

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AhlaweyajustpratiKaranKittu4eva

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Beautiful Kritika" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
On the contrary...I'm glad she gained weight...she's absolutely spellbinding and I hope a few other actresses take note from Kritika and gain a pound or two...being super stick skinny doesn't suit everyone...Kritika's face looks flawless these days...she looks healthy, vibrant...she's just fine.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

joiningnowsoomro01KaranKittu4evaAhlaweyajustpratirekhab25shaz2009ishakumar-_-PopCorn-_-

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
she was TOO SKINY in khm whats wup with everyone wanting to be super skinny it looks horrible and bony!!!! it looks nice to have some flab!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

joiningnowjustpratiKaranKittu4evaishakumar-_-PopCorn-_-yanks28

Ahlaweya

Goldie

Ahlaweya

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Ya u r right , she is very beautiful n there r no doubts ;) .. n ya she gained sum weight .. bcz after Kitani's end , she was enjoying the holidays with Karan & frnds by having their fvrt foods n snacks ;) .. as when she was doing Kitani 2 , she had to b fit n slim .. n they couldnt have their fvrt foods ,, n they were in a diet ;\ .. n after Kitani , there were no dyting .. so they ate what ever they wanted ,, haha ;-)
but even she gained weight , she is looking cute n beautiful as ever .. n ya it wud better if she loses sum weight now , to make her way to bollywood easier ^_^ 
BUT for me , she is looking more beautiful in this show ^_^ am loving her more n more than before ;) .. n her make up is soft n not too loud ^_^ ,, n she was mindblowing in the blue lehenga :)
she is looking a l'll bit like AROHI SHARMA frm Kitani Mohabbat Hai 1 ;) ..
love u Kittu ;)

Edited by Ahlaweya - 28 October 2011 at 11:15am

joiningnowKaranKittu4evajustpratiishakumar-_-PopCorn-_-yanks28

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
we already had many more older posts regarding her weight only
well i agree with u she is undoubtedly very very beautiful
and i am happy to see her gain weight
she look nice right now too as she is not so much fat
she looks like a normal girl and i prefer such girls rather than the thin sticks and for me weight doesn't matter to be no1
its actors acting and their looks sometimes

joiningnowMaYur_AbhiShKaranKittu4evaAhlaweyajustpratiishakumar

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
She is looking Beautiful as ever! If she wishes she can lose weight but i Feel it Totally suits Dr.Nidhi's character;) I agree in kmh1 she was pretty skinny n kmh2 she was fine! She has such a healthy glow these days love it!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joiningnowjustpratiishakumar

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
kritz is beautiful and gorgeous always

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

joiningnowishakumar

ishakumar

IF-Dazzler

ishakumar

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
i feel that girls should look like that :) she is perfect 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joiningnow

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.