Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Jute mein Main nehi tha

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lopa_as

lopa_as

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Acchi baat to hua Jute me main nehi tha..:) ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...i hope Nidhi can understand very soon that My darling Dr.ashutosh started liking her...Nidhi darling pls...::(dont drag the story...::(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jute mein Main nehi tha" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
I dont think...they are dragging.. .they hardly know each other for a week in serial time... so.. i dun think LOVE is happening all too soon.but yes.. a sort of BOND is emerging... slowly 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sur.rabzonedgeRoopal_ArDi

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Armu4eva

I dont think...they are dragging.. .they hardly know each other for a week in serial time... so.. i dun think LOVE is happening all too soon.but yes.. a sort of BOND is emerging... slowly 

yup i agree...shoes churana scenes were dragg...not this track...btw cvs r in a mood to drag d epis frm mon to thur n then give a good epi on friday...LOL

Armu4eva

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
well that line was really very funny
and i didn't found anything being dragged today
the only thing dragged was the shoe issue but now again the show have picked up its pace
and hope this to go on like this

MaYur_AbhiSh

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.