Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Jute mein Main nehi tha

lopa_as Newbie
lopa_as
lopa_as

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Acchi baat to hua Jute me main nehi tha..:) ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...i hope Nidhi can understand very soon that My darling Dr.ashutosh started liking her...Nidhi darling pls...::(dont drag the story...::(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
I dont think...they are dragging.. .they hardly know each other for a week in serial time... so.. i dun think LOVE is happening all too soon.but yes.. a sort of BOND is emerging... slowly 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FawadiliciousrabzonedgeRoopal_ArDi

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Armu4eva

I dont think...they are dragging.. .they hardly know each other for a week in serial time... so.. i dun think LOVE is happening all too soon.but yes.. a sort of BOND is emerging... slowly 

yup i agree...shoes churana scenes were dragg...not this track...btw cvs r in a mood to drag d epis frm mon to thur n then give a good epi on friday...LOL

Armu4eva

Roopal_ArDi IF-Stunnerz
Roopal_ArDi
Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
well that line was really very funny
and i didn't found anything being dragged today
the only thing dragged was the shoe issue but now again the show have picked up its pace
and hope this to go on like this

MaYur_AbhiSh

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index