Plzz dont' hate me for this!! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
i dont want it to be a dream sequence but after seeing it ans hearing the jaado hain nasha i feel it is a dream !
I really hope we have this seen in reality ! I'm going mad after seeing it ðŸĪŠ
It is surely not gonna be a dream sequence
Then they would never show it as a promo
So dont worry
after tying 'payel', when Arnav touched khusi's face it came to my mind that most probably its imagination - either from khusi or arnav.  khusi will wear red saari at least in next two or three episodes. but in promo she is wearing blue suit. you never know... probably CV wants us to be excited and dream about this scene during weekend and on monday we will see...
Originally posted by spring_breeze05

i dont want it to be a dream sequence...

Me neither!!... Lets hope for the best!!
hope it really happens but i kinda hate the song...it didnt suit arhi situation at all
Originally posted by savi-tan

The CV's never wastes such scenes in dream sequence...I think it would happen when she visits them for the pooja in red saree.

but in the promo, she's wearing blue choodidar...im so confuzzled now 😕
Originally posted by savi-tan

The CV's never wastes such scenes in dream sequence...I think it would happen when she visits them for the pooja in red saree.

Haiii I thoroughly wish that comes true... tumhari mu main ghee shakkar Savz!!!😃😃😃
If it is A DREAM it has to be Arnav's coz he is the ONLY one who knows that he has the "Payal" that belongs to Kushi's Mum!

Anjali must have let it slip to Arnie that Kushi didnt take the payal set which was part of her gift, as she only wears the Payal's given by her mum!

SO... maybe then Arnav dreams about HOW he would LIKE to return the Payal to her??... and BOY what a Naughty dream?? Either way... dream or reality, THIS is progress people! âĪïļ
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

If it is A DREAM it has to be Arnav's coz he is the ONLY one who knows that he has the "Payal" that belongs to Kushi's Mum!

Anjali must have let it slip to Arnie that Kushi didnt take the payal set which was part of her gift, as she only wears the Payal's given by her mum!

SO... maybe then Arnav dreams about HOW he would LIKE to return the Payal to her??... and BOY what a Naughty dream?? Either way... dream or reality, THIS is progress people! âĪïļ

I don't think he'd see her backing off in his dream. He's a naughty boy! ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†