Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ye tumhare meri baatein..humesha chalti rahe!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 16

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by rabzonedge

Originally posted by Armu4eva

I hope they release a promo for Monday's episode soon...I hope it's less filmy than this...LOL but I know...the romantic in me wants her to do exactly that...I would like her to ...silently...lost in her own thoughts just walk away from it all...and have her entire family like ShockedConfused...and then i want her to go back home and not talk to anyone...just lock herself in her room and then try to call Dr. A in a panic... Embarrassed...with dramatic bg music LOL...and then go to sleep at night with his words ringing in her ears...Smile

Well i believe th first half of what u said is gonna happen.. . she wont answer anyone. .just say.. i dun wanna go.. n lock herself..! They will keep banging at her door but she wont open..!! She will call Dr. A again.. but again switch off.. n get frustu... n sleep..!! Next morning Anji or her dad will notice.. 'Kuch to hua hai.. kuch ho gaya hai' Embarrassed

1 thng pakka c z gonna create scene at airport for d love of ashu...LOL

She's falling for a deep...calm...as an ocean without tides...Dr. A...so I'm hoping for a quieter reaction on Monday...but...I know it wont happen...LOL

i knw mnday's epi ll b all flashbacks... nidhi's confusion...airport anouncements..nidhi standing n thinking bout ashu... nidhi's dad asking her to move..as they ll b getti ng late...(reality...Cry) epi ends here...

tuesday...c ll decide...

but if they read wat v want...Angry..mnday epi ll b rocking 1...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva...RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ye tumhare meri baatein..humesha chalti rahe!! (Page 6)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ramonag

lovely post as always tanu great roundup to a great epi talking of inlaws i am stuck at present with mine lol but had to comment on your awesome analysis Embarrassed

Thank u dear.. i had to watch epi..with controlled expressions... (cant drool openly na WinkLOL)

Waiting for ur lamba comments..!! Wink
LOLWink i couldnt drool openly either...BUT loved the undercurrent of romance in today's epis...Dr. a looked like he badly neeed a hug from you know who...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed  and the lady herself was not there at all with the others ...from the moment she heard HE was unwell ..she was with him throughout..physically she was with the others but her mind was,Blushing

Armu4evayanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged

yup...Dr. A's gharwali is waiting for him Wink

Yesh... n she is coming running back from the airport straight into his arms.. Wink

(Teri bahon mein mar jaye hum) 

I hope they release a promo for Monday's episode soon...I hope it's less filmy than this...LOL but I know...the romantic in me wants her to do exactly that...I would like her to ...silently...lost in her own thoughts just walk away from it all...and have her entire family like ShockedConfused...and then i want her to go back home and not talk to anyone...just lock herself in her room and then try to call Dr. A in a panic... Embarrassed...with dramatic bg music LOL...and then go to sleep at night with his words ringing in her ears...Smile

ohhh so rmntcDay Dreaming...but i knw..mnday they hv a supurise for us hence no precap...Cry

Yeah...I'm such a romantic...Blushing...I've imagined so many scenes on them...Embarrassed

ohh dear plzz share those rmntc imaginatns with usss...Day Dreaming

LOL Oh Gosh...hmmm...well I really wanna see how they'll handle Anji's engagement here...I know we have some RanJi fans here but for us AshNians...I really hope we get some very romantic scenes during RanJi's engagement...maybe some scenes where Dr A...FOR ONCE...gets closer to Nidhi...they end up sitting together...very closely...both lost in each other...and Dr. A just cant hold it in anymore so he tells Nidhi how beautiful she looks...*saiyaaan*...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva...RamonaG....rabzonedge

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

@rabonz... totally... i think she is getting so hyper.. not being able to hear his voice... ever since she heard he is sick..!!Embarrassed

@yanku... r all the scenes... PG rated only?? Evil SmileROFL

yes thats what it is EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

yup...Dr. A's gharwali is waiting for him Wink

Yesh... n she is coming running back from the airport straight into his arms.. Wink

(Teri bahon mein mar jaye hum) 

ohhh so rmntcDay Dreaming...but i knw..mnday they hv a supurise for us hence no precap...Cry

Yeah...I'm such a romantic...Blushing...I've imagined so many scenes on them...Embarrassed

ohh dear plzz share those rmntc imaginatns with usss...Day Dreaming

LOL Oh Gosh...hmmm...well I really wanna see how they'll handle Anji's engagement here...I know we have some RanJi fans here but for us AshNians...I really hope we get some very romantic scenes during RanJi's engagement...maybe some scenes where Dr A...FOR ONCE...gets closer to Nidhi...they end up sitting together...very closely...both lost in each other...and Dr. A just cant hold it in anymore so he tells Nidhi how beautiful she looks...*saiyaaan*...

awww..Day Dreaming...so rmntcc...n nidhi blushing...Blushing...ye dil maange more...Smile

...RamonaG....

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
@rabzonedge: yeah ur right, thats exactly what's going to happen...
@Ramona: i agree...very romantic episode...just the gesture of Nidhi watching Dr A insisting the chai wala keeps the money was so romantic...and then the way Dr. A's car is shown backing up as Nidhi walks up the stairs of her house...pretty much dressed as a bride...and then how PAINED Dr A looked when she told him she's not coming back...

Armu4eva...RamonaG....

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

@rabzonedge: yeah ur right, thats exactly what's going to happen...
@Ramona: i agree...very romantic episode...just the gesture of Nidhi watching Dr A insisting the chai wala keeps the money was so romantic...and then the way Dr. A's car is shown backing up as Nidhi walks up the stairs of her house...pretty much dressed as a bride...and then how PAINED Dr A looked when she told him she's not coming back...

yeah those scenes were beautifulEmbarrassed
waiting for your ff Wink

Armu4evayanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
@ramona... totally agree ...it was an epi..with lovely romantic under currents..!!I love his chivalrous side... when he offered his coat.. to her.. if she needs... (the very same coat.. which wasnt FITTING on wifey in the cabin the other day) Wink

@yanku.. aah.. we are gonna get a scene like that.. when hubby compliments wifey.. that she looks swell Embarrassed

@rabonz... i know... yanku.. our dil mange more.. MUCH MUCH MORE!

...RamonaG....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.