Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Ye tumhare meri baatein..humesha chalti rahe!! (Page 5)

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Originally posted by Armu4eva

yup...Dr. A's gharwali is waiting for him Wink

Yesh... n she is coming running back from the airport straight into his arms.. Wink

(Teri bahon mein mar jaye hum) 

I hope they release a promo for Monday's episode soon...I hope it's less filmy than this...LOL but I know...the romantic in me wants her to do exactly that...I would like her to ...silently...lost in her own thoughts just walk away from it all...and have her entire family like ShockedConfused...and then i want her to go back home and not talk to anyone...just lock herself in her room and then try to call Dr. A in a panic... Embarrassed...with dramatic bg music LOL...and then go to sleep at night with his words ringing in her ears...Smile

ohhh so rmntcDay Dreaming...but i knw..mnday they hv a supurise for us hence no precap...Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva...RamonaG....yanks28

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged

I hope they release a promo for Monday's episode soon...I hope it's less filmy than this...LOL but I know...the romantic in me wants her to do exactly that...I would like her to ...silently...lost in her own thoughts just walk away from it all...and have her entire family like ShockedConfused...and then i want her to go back home and not talk to anyone...just lock herself in her room and then try to call Dr. A in a panic... Embarrassed...with dramatic bg music LOL...and then go to sleep at night with his words ringing in her ears...Smile

Well i believe th first half of what u said is gonna happen.. . she wont answer anyone. .just say.. i dun wanna go.. n lock herself..! They will keep banging at her door but she wont open..!! She will call Dr. A again.. but again switch off.. n get frustu... n sleep..!! Next morning Anji or her dad will notice.. 'Kuch to hua hai.. kuch ho gaya hai' Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....yanks28

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

Well i believe th first half of what u said is gonna happen.. . she wont answer anyone. .just say.. i dun wanna go.. n lock herself..! They will keep banging at her door but she wont open..!! She will call Dr. A again.. but again switch off.. n get frustu... n sleep..!! Next morning Anji or her dad will notice.. 'Kuch to hua hai.. kuch ho gaya hai' Embarrassed

1 thng pakka c z gonna create scene at airport for d love of ashu...LOL

Armu4eva...RamonaG....

yanks28 IF-Sizzlerz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

Yesh... n she is coming running back from the airport straight into his arms.. Wink

ohhh so rmntcDay Dreaming...but i knw..mnday they hv a supurise for us hence no precap...Cry

Yeah...I'm such a romantic...Blushing...I've imagined so many scenes on them...Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva...RamonaG....rabzonedge

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
@rabonz... totally... i think she is getting so hyper.. not being able to hear his voice... ever since she heard he is sick..!!Embarrassed

@yanku... r all the scenes... PG rated only?? Evil SmileROFL

...RamonaG....yanks28

yanks28 IF-Sizzlerz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged

1 thng pakka c z gonna create scene at airport for d love of ashu...LOL

She's falling for a deep...calm...as an ocean without tides...Dr. A...so I'm hoping for a quieter reaction on Monday...but...I know it wont happen...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....

rabzonedge IF-Sizzlerz
rabzonedge
rabzonedge

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Yeah...I'm such a romantic...Blushing...I've imagined so many scenes on them...Embarrassed

ohh dear plzz share those rmntc imaginatns with usss...Day Dreaming

Armu4eva...RamonaG....

yanks28 IF-Sizzlerz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged

@rabonz... totally... i think she is getting so hyper.. not being able to hear his voice... ever since she heard he is sick..!!Embarrassed

@yanku... r all the scenes... PG rated only?? Evil SmileROFL

for now they are...but I've definitely written FFs which go...beyond that rating...LOLEvil Smile

Armu4eva...RamonaG....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index