Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ye tumhare meri baatein..humesha chalti rahe!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 16

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by yanks28

Just like Tanu, I'm not missing a single repeat of tonight's episode...glad u mentioned this bit...it was very very sweet when she saw him give the money to the chai wala and smiled at him...Smile it added a beautiful touch to an already...and then how adorbs Dr. A looked coughing and lying under the blankie...AWWWSmile

Yep.. she was completely mesmerised watching him refuse to take the balance money from the Chaiwala..Embarrassed

Now she's going to see beneath the "hard stone" exterior...he's just a softie...Smile she's found "The One"...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ye tumhare meri baatein..humesha chalti rahe!! (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Sari--

IF-Rockerz

--Sari--

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu for your andaz, you are right on about these 2...Haven't see it yet but kal se baath hi kuch aur hai...Embarrassed

I always felt kuch tho baath hai iss serial mein that I want to keep coming for moreWink  But kal se I am soldDay Dreaming  Inconsistencies tho like in all serials but bearable ones so far...Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evayanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

Originally posted by rabzonedge

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Next day as Doc Ranga came to take Nidhis signatures on some papers.. he informed her of Patidevs CONdition...!! A panicked Wifey.. kept trying to check on Patidevs condition...but his moby was switched off!! Disapprove Poor WIFEY...was completely... dishelved.. n just lost in the flashbacks of the most.. SPECIAL NITE of her life..!! Embarrassed

I felt horrible for her...my heart broke for her because of how restless she became once she got to know of his condition...KK is wonderful in these scenes full of bechaini...she's lost...Ouchand then the entire time in the car to the airport...she was NOT there at all...she was with him...Smile

yup...d tym c knew..dr ashu z ill...her xpresn chngd,c bcame restles...c enactd so well...

now obvsly nidhi's family z gonna see changes in nidhi...

her xpresn was superb..wen c saw dr ashu giving money to chaiwala...so much of respect in her eyes...

Just like Tanu, I'm not missing a single repeat of tonight's episode...glad u mentioned this bit...it was very very sweet when she saw him give the money to the chai wala and smiled at him...Smile it added a beautiful touch to an already...and then how adorbs Dr. A looked coughing and lying under the blankie...AWWWSmile

ohh yeah..he was so adorable...its so true yaar...no matter wat ur age z..once u r with ur elders u tend to bcum a child...like ashu was with his kaka...i liked d way love n care was shown by kaka to him...Smile

Yes...I loved Kaka today...Kaka-Ashu scenes were very warm & sweet today...awesome epi...made me smile.

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
@wizard... so totally agree... the epi was worth watching.. a 100 times..!! Superb...!! Heart

@yanku... i know.. hai.. she killed me with that.. 'khadus is everything UR NOT!' Blushing

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
lovely post as always tanu great roundup to a great epi talking of inlaws i am stuck at present with mine lol but had to comment on your awesome analysis Embarrassed

Armu4evayanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Yes...I loved Kaka today...Kaka-Ashu scenes were very warm & sweet today...awesome epi...made me smile.

He was in complete dad mode today. .i loved how.. he chided him for the phone.. n then took it away... n haiii me wanna hug... Hiraman Kaka for saying.. this house needs .. someone.. someone aka.. GHARWALI Embarrassed

yanks28

jheel1

jheel1

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged

Thanks for a nice read. I hope the epi, when I see it, lives up to your dreamy interpretation.

Armu4evayanks28

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

first nidhi's buadadi was worryngb bout nidhi's marge..n now kaka for ashu's...

dono ki shaadi karwa doWink

unhe kya pata idar wo kab se patidev n wifey ho chuke h...ROFL

Armu4evayanks28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.