Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Ye tumhare meri baatein..humesha chalti rahe!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 16

Page 1
Page   of 16
Page 2 Page 16

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Awww... yeh.. tumhari meri batein...humesha.. yunhi. .chalti rahein...!! Day Dreaming
                            Eek duje ki baton mein... yunhi.. hum.. .khoye rahein...!!! Embarrassed

A D O R A B L E... what a FOLLOW THRU...!! 

Bonding.. over a cuppa.. chai ki pyali... did never look more  ... beautiful... than it did today... as Wifey n Patidev had their first share of a 'heart to heart' chat outside the now.. PHAMOUS KEBIN Blushing..!! 

As Patidev sipped on his garam garam chai ki pyali...he was all ears to wifey  n her.. 'KABOOLNAMA'... and she indeed.. did say.. 'KABOOL' n that too thrice.. Wink (Hmm..symbolic eh?? LOL) .

Phirsttt..for stealing.. Patidev ki jootis..
Second ...for... keeping those jootis in her car which got towed
Third n final...KABOOL hai... for having..called Patidev a KHADOOS 

But ... Patidevs reaction to all three 'Kabools' blew wifey off...completely as he simply grinned and took it in his stride..!!  (Hai rabba.. Nidhi ji... aap ne to abhi se.. Patidev ko.. Joru ka gulaam bana diya hai...D'oh..biwi ki kisi baat ka koi asar nahi??) LOL

Phinally ...as Patidev dropped Wifey.. at her home... he built the courage.. to ASK...yes. ASK her... to..

BE His?? Shocked 

(Oh ok.. come on.. dun b so shocked.. u all know.. what a drooler n dreamer i am... jus kiddingLOL   He asked her..what D'souza asked him to ...  i.e. to COME BACK in HIS LIFE... yesh... Approve LIFE... Doc. Kotnis Hosp.. is nothing less than Patidevs life.. now is it?? Wink But alas... Ashu ji...'Ye.. biwi.. inni jaldi nahi manne wali.. thoda aur papad belo' Wink She cited her Europe trip n excused herself... but not before.. giving a LONG n LONG-ing glance to Patidev!!

iShmart Patidev switched to Plan B Wink-- Doc A fell sickkk ( do u blame him?? Ouch itne style se biwi ne jo DIL TODA hai Broken HeartLOL) with 103 degree bukhar..!! Ashu ji.. ye bukhar nahi.. pyaar ka khumaar hai WinkLOL

Next day as Doc Ranga came to take Nidhis signatures on some papers.. he informed her of Patidevs CONdition...!! A panicked Wifey.. kept trying to check on Patidevs condition...but his moby was switched off!! Disapprove Poor WIFEY...was completely... dishelved.. n just lost in the flashbacks of the most.. SPECIAL NITE of her life..!! Embarrassed

Aha... Nidhi ji... yeh.. jo.. dil hai na...isse to aapni.. MANZIL ..mil hi jaati hai..Wink
   Aur   aapki.. Manzil...to ... aapka intezar.. Doc. Kotnis Hosp.. mein kar rahi hai..

D A R E  u STEP on that PLANE ...haan!Angry EmbarrassedLOL

Super cute.. Epi...!! Clap MB-Kritz.. jus rocked it..!! 

Special mention to Rukhsar.. who showed the situation of a heartbroken ..woman with an unrequitted love .. BEAUTIFULLY!! Clap

Edited by Armu4eva - 28 October 2011 at 9:34am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

alu5123-anzaeram-ShaiqMadiharonnie85waizmapajheel1-Deepali--Preetz-AhlaweyajustpratiAbhiAnisur.-Khush-piyualka-renu-Kavya.ShermosorpmenonMehek25anna44jayanti_djshamil...RamonaG....yanks28Roopal_ArDi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ye tumhare meri baatein..humesha chalti rahe!!" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
LOVE you Tanu...u captured this episode wonderfully...chooo cute post as usual...

as for the episode...L O V E D IT!!!!!!!!!! My favorite episode of this whole week...they saved the best for last...lovely acting...beautiful & touching moments...and I got teary eyed over Nidhi's confusion in the car...her bechaini...and then Dr. A's expressions when she tells him she's not coming back...

I have more to say...I'll figure it out later...I'm kinda emo right now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

LOVE you Tanu...u captured this episode wonderfully...chooo cute post as usual...

as for the episode...L O V E D IT!!!!!!!!!! My favorite episode of this whole week...they saved the best for last...lovely acting...beautiful & touching moments...and I got teary eyed over Nidhi's confusion in the car...her bechaini...and then Dr. A's expressions when she tells him she's not coming back...

Totally.. all my cribbing is outta the window...!! Me came to make the post.. tho my in laws are here.. oh hell i dun care... what an epi...!! Beautiful performance...by MB-Kritz.. they jus rocked it today...Clap 

n gawwd.. Rukhsars face was epitome of pain and heartbreak Cry

piyualka

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
this was far d best epi of KLTK...acc to me...ufff...i m in dreamz...i can watch this epi 1000 times...love MB...n now kritz too...

Armu4eva

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
and about mallika..wen c says 'mujhse b behtar koi hoga'..sumthng like dat...i was feling pain deep in my heart...this 1 sided love of hers ll only give pain,hurt to her..Cry

Armu4eva

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Next day as Doc Ranga came to take Nidhis signatures on some papers.. he informed her of Patidevs CONdition...!! A panicked Wifey.. kept trying to check on Patidevs condition...but his moby was switched off!! Disapprove Poor WIFEY...was completely... dishelved.. n just lost in the flashbacks of the most.. SPECIAL NITE of her life..!! Embarrassed

I felt horrible for her...my heart broke for her because of how restless she became once she got to know of his condition...KK is wonderful in these scenes full of bechaini...she's lost...Ouchand then the entire time in the car to the airport...she was NOT there at all...she was with him...Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evajustpratirabzonedge

Kavya.S

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.S

best episode and as usual ur post is wonderful...loved MB's expression when nidhi said she's going to europe...
awesome acting by everyone...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evajustprati

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by yanks28

Totally.. all my cribbing is outta the window...!! Me came to make the post.. tho my in laws are here.. oh hell i dun care... what an epi...!! Beautiful performance...by MB-Kritz.. they jus rocked it today...Clap 

n gawwd.. Rukhsars face was epitome of pain and heartbreak Cry

Loving MB-Kritz...they're adding a new flavor to TV...and bringing them together is an exotic twist..Wink

Yeah I felt bad for Mallu...but she shouldve gotten the hint a few years back...I know she loves him but she needs to respect herself and move on...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evajustprati

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.