Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ---Pari---

I don't know about u guys...but I sure wasn't. I didn't enjoy today's episode much, frankly. 😭 First of all, we HARDLY had any ArHi scene... and Arnav's reaction was definately not the kind we wanted to see, I presume... 😭 Maybe our hopes were too high... but whatever...didn't like it much... and how long are CVs going to show us the same flashbacks? I get it... they're thinking about each other... but it really needs to progress to the next step... (not that I'm not happy with the scenes that they are showing! The ArHi scenes that we get...well, all of them are special to me!) But am kind of tired of just seeing them thinking about each other... just want some long...5-6 minute (if not longer) INTERACTION/CONVERSATION between them! I don't care what it is, but they really need to talk! 🤣

Please, hope no one is offended by my post!😳 Please comment and lemmi know what you thought of it!😃 
Dull day! Sat waiting with high expectations, but the epi was so boring. I thought the precap wd be good. But that was the worst!
sanjuuu... arnie pe promise.. i posted a long reply and wen i posted, there was this *spamming not permitted* message

btw me lurrvess y post.. and i totally agree with ya
Originally posted by JRSN

Yeah I agree but chill out ppl,Arhi scenes on the way!!! ðŸ˜Š

ur right i think they are a lot of arhi scenes coming up next week...i think the whole week will be her in the red sari. i really hope so
Agree fully to TheNikil1 !
Agreed...his reaction in yesterday's precap was more than today's episode... I hated buaji-khushi convo... Buaji treats khushi so secondary... infact the priority list now is payal, shyam and then khushi... khushi supported the family so much in delhi and hate the fact that buaji gives all the credit to shyam... I am babuji to get up and slap buaji...
yeah it was disappointing...i guess our expectations were too high