Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Adhoore bin Tumhare|SwaRon VM (PAGE : 4) Do watch (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
I think u secretly Love me LOL

I LOVE this scene and was SOOO hoping someone would make a VM using this one .. So THANK YOU SOMAAA Hug 

I love how u NEVER over do the colourings or transitions .. its all simple and smooth and ... so apt .. just like SwaRon Embarrassed

BTW Eik request hai .. but pahle bata .. do u take requests ? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.FunLuvingGirl.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adhoore bin Tumhare|SwaRon VM (PAGE : 4) Do watch (Page 5)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.FunLuvingGirl.

IF-Dazzler

.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaRon911

I think u secretly Love me LOL

I LOVE this scene and was SOOO hoping someone would make a VM using this one .. So THANK YOU SOMAAA Hug

HAHAHA ! Really?! ..well you cn consider dat...but yeah I do love my frnds a lot..nything for them..n ya I love this scene too..luved the way Swayam answered back Sharon... and luved how it struck ed straight into Sharon's heart..she has started realising it wat she is losing... n I think now it will be more fun to watch Sharon running after Swayam, although Swayam do not have so much ego problem..so there will be more of the funny scenes instead.

I love how u NEVER over do the colourings or transitions .. its all simple and smooth and ... so apt .. just like SwaRon Embarrassed
Thankyou So much, dear. Hug

BTW Eik request hai .. but pahle bata .. do u take requests ? LOL
Yeah I do take..although I've one pending..but I will take all d requests on SwaRon..you know na aisa mauka aur kab milta hain?! LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rafz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top