Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

AttractiveAdya

IF-Sizzlerz

AttractiveAdya

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Hello! I'm  Adya  and I  just  love  JeeVi .They  are  like  my  3rd  favs after  ArHi  and  SaJan.And  Yes  the  SS's on  both JeeVi  and  VirMaan ( I  love  their  nok-jhoks) So here  I'm  with  an  small  SS  on them. Here's  the  prologue!Do  comment  and  tell  me  should  I  go  ahead  with  it? 

Ignore  the  grammatical errors! Smile

PROLOGUE

"Jeevika  <3  Viren!"  was written  on the  first  page  of  her  Personal  Diary.  Jeevika  Bundela  ,  the  head  girl of St.Louis  college  wrote  the  words  that  depicted  her  internal  feelings  she harbored  for  Viren  Randhawa. Her  life  was  easy  yet  complicated. On  one  hand  she  had  everything  she  had  ever  dreamed  of yet  there  was  one  thing  she  didn't  have , Viren. She  didn't  want  him  if  he's  not  made  for  her. She  kept staring  at  the  words  and  hen  remembered  after  what  had  happened  a  year  ago  he  wouldn't  even  be  friends  with  her. Pushing  her  thoughts  away  she  closed  the  diary  and  went  to  get  ready  after  all  it was  the  first day  of  the  new  term  and  being  the  head  girl  she  didn't  want to get  late.

Her  beeji  kissed  her on  the  forehead  and  wished  her  luck. Jeevika  quickly  ran out  and  caught  hold  of  Maanvi or  Maanz  as  everyone  called  her. She  was  trying  to  make  a  pony  tail out of  her  tangled  and  messy  hair. Jeevika  smiled  and  made  her  pony  tail  while  Maanvi ate   her  apple  and  muttered  a  simple  Thank  you. They  sat  in  the  metro  and  left  for college.

"30   minutes Jeevz, 30  minutes. He  said  he'll  be  here  by  then but  as  usual  that  good  for  nothing  other  best  friend  of  yours  is  late." Said  Maanvi now  totally irked  by her  best-buddy's  chuddy  buddy.

"Maanz, relax  yaar. I'm  sure he'll  pakka-pakka  be on time."  Said  Jeevika  trying  to  pacify Maanvi.

"Let's go in  Jeevz,  you  have  to  give  your  speech  with  Viren  and  Shilpa"  said  Maanvi  taking  hold  of  Jeevika's  hand  and  dragging  her  inside  the  college  campus. Jeevika went  numb  the  moment  she  heard  Viren  and  Shilpa's  name  together  which  went  completely  unnoticed  by  Maanvi.

They  were  about  to  get  inside  the  auditorium  when  a  boy  with  spiky  hair  came  forward  and  blocked  their  with  way. The  two  girls  looked  up and  saw  it was  the person  they  were  waiting for and  screamed  "Viraaat" in  unision.

Virat  smiled  in  his  classic style  and  and  said  "yes! That's  me  and  now we're  gonna  get  late  if  we  keep  chanting  my  name." he  walked  ahead  with  Jeevika  while  Maanvi  made  a  grumpy face  and  followed. Virat  and  Maanvi sat  down  while  Jeevika  went  on  the  stage  and  stood  next  to  Viren  and  Shilpa. The  former  greeted  her  with  a  soft  humble smile  while  the later  chose  to  ignore  her. She  didn't  seem  to mind  either,  but  it   was  when  Shilpa  held  Viren's  hand  Jeevika  felt  as  if  a  part  of  her  was  being  snatched  away  from  her.She  looked down  for  a  moment  and  then  at  the audience. Virat  had noticed  Jeevika's  face  when  those  two morons  held  hands. He wished  Jeevika  wasn't  in  love  with  his  blinded-by-Shilpa  brother . He quickly  posed his  thumb  and  index  finger  as  to  show  a  smile  and  nodded  at  Jeevika,  gesturing  to her  everything  would  be  fine. In return  she  smiled  at him  and  went  ahead  to  address  the  assembly. Shilpa  was the next on  to give the  speech. Viren  was  about  to  start  when  Virat  hurriedly came  on  stage  and  said  "Bhai ,  bhai  Mom   got  an  heart  attack, she's  in  the  hospital."

Viren  was  shocked  and  he  just  ran  behind  Virat  who  was  also  dragging  Jeevika  along  with  him  as  he  ran. Maanvi  who  was  till  now  standing  like  a  statue  finally  went  behind  the  three  of  them. She reached  the  gate  and  thought  about  whether  she  should  go  with  them  or  not. The  three  had  been  since  childhood  while  it  had not even  been  a  year  she  had known  them. She  thought  she  shouldn't  go  but  decided  against  the  thought the  next  moment. She  would  go  to  support  them  after all  she  was  friends  with  the  boys  and  what  she  shared  with  Jeevika  couldn't  be  put  in  words.

End! 

Much  Love ,

Adya Hug

Edited by AttractiveAdya - 28 October 2011 at 7:20am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

kwkhan18nya_seinnieearchupyaar_kya_karnasruthi_mshiningstarzkelowna162cute4u_22Virika-KryRanVirManandJeeViimsidpinkstarssabakhan...luvzindagiprincess14Innocent angelmasinOYesSheDidkarthik80jenna_pAzmiishiksha_03rev4evatara_211sparikh..Labyrinth..-Aaliya.KryAn-KSG_luvashred12xxXSejalXxxpreethissweetie_angel-Ravjot-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New SS ||JeeVi& VirMaan||" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AttractiveAdya

IF-Sizzlerz

AttractiveAdya

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 7:22am | IP Logged
"Like"  this  post if  you  want  pms!  :)

INDEX

Prologue ~ Pg  1

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

achakalaeeshakrystal1234pyaar_kya_karna2cute4u_22blueberries.Geeta.RPixieFlameshiksha_03luvzindagiPurpleRainrev4evasparikhashred12preethisKSG_luv-Ravjot-

roking_nidhi223

IF-Dazzler

roking_nidhi223

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
plz send me a pm when you write the next part
cuz it was awesome

ashred12

IF-Rockerz

ashred12

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
jaldi update karo dear...

miss_bennet

IF-Rockerz

miss_bennet

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Hey adya!!Hug

remember me? 
Nice start dear... do continue soon...:)

MugwumpPatronus

Goldie

MugwumpPatronus

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
pleazzze coninue and pm me wen u do

blueberries.

blueberries.

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Good one...pls.continue soon and pm me =)

2cute4u_22

2cute4u_22

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
pm me plzzz <3

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.