Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
After dedicating two episodes to Dr.A's shoes the CVs decided to give a chance to october baarish to please the TRP baba. Any serial sucker would know how much they love to watch rainy sequences.
So with zero anticipation  I start watching  and viola I am surprised! yes, the scene where she gets out and goes around like a kindergarten kid was as cheesy as it could be; but other than that most of the thing made sense!
The talk that lead to mention that saree-tie exchange was gullible; so was the talk about 'baba'
some of us may wonder how come he tells a random girl that he is an orphan but then although he was a reserved type we have seen it b4 that he is some where finding it easy to open up in front of this girl  be it in his cabin after the injection incident or the talk they had in the ICU . We have already heard from Mallika that he was a lively fellow in his college days;perhaps he find his past in herEmbarrassed
Though it was a cliched rainy scene it was different. we had no staring session' instead we were treated with the brilliant expressions on MB's face (was finding it hard to stop drooling over a wet MBBlushing
The chai wale scene too was  good in the sense that Dr.A is not bothered by a wet N sitting near him but has a heart to heart talk with her. Yes, Dr.Nidhi is steadily falling in love with this charming guy but baby we have already fallen in love with himDay Dreaming

Edited by shamil - 28 October 2011 at 2:48am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

merunLekshmiPriya-Fortune-Armu4evajustpratirtmsAbhiAni-renu-achieverBingefuzzyfaceMehek25-purnima-SunNaarabzonedge...RamonaG....Roopal_ArDishanti05AreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The rainy episode" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged

awsum post..i juzz loved wet ashu...n wen he was rearranging his hairs...in d rain..my heart was thumping...Blushing

n i find d dialogues very nice...'baarish itne armaano se aapko bhigone aayi h'..awwwDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LekshmiPriyasunrise35fuzzyfaceshamil

Binge

IF-Rockerz

Binge

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Shamil!! I just caught up the 1pm episode now.. with zero expectations and to my surprise, found it different from what I'd thought of it to be!! ShockedShockedShocked Firstly, no one was drooling over each other. LOL *Phew* How wrong I was from the promo Embarrassed

Secondly, like you said, the baba convo wasn't out of the thin air.. Nidhi's convo with her Baba and the addressal "baba" reminisced Ashutosh of his Baba. The rain scene also made sense cuz they mentioned that it was the unexpected October rain and thats why the excitement on Nidhi's part. Tongue  Mohnish was so awesome while confessing that he's an orphan.. Star

The confession part was cute again.. Ashutosh admitted that he was mad at Nidhi to force him for a dance and I guess Ashutosh knows that it was Nidhi who hid his shoes.. maybe that could tug the strings within Nidhi's heart for him. Day Dreaming

I am happy that the rain sequence was very different from what I'd imagined it to be! It was not meant for drooling or feeling something for each other but more of opening up towards nature's phenomenon.

Ranga's talk time dialgoue was cute as well. LOL

I think I should expect nothing and watch the episodes from now on. TongueGeek

PS: I happened to see DMG repeat on SO todayROFL I guess they started it again, JSji!! LOL

Edited by shreya- - 28 October 2011 at 3:37am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaachieverfuzzyfaceMehek25shamilSunNaarabzonedgeAreYaar

-Fortune-

-Fortune-

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
nice post:) It was a lovely scene
Omg i am falling in love with Dr AshuDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsshamil

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
While.. i totally agree on the... very.. DROOL worthy WET MB... ..i cant digest the talk with a random person.. esp not the ORPHAN talk...!! It should have been treated with more depth.. in my pov..!!

But this aside.. a WET MB ... with a smile.. can KILL us all Blushing in a flash!!

Uff.. n we arent over yet.. we get to see him .. WET.. even today.. yapping with Nidhi.. no wonder in the Promo.. the only thing she remembers is her HANDSOME n WET ..dil ka Daktar Day Dreaming

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sunrise35jheel1achieverMithuufuzzyfaceshamil

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Lovely post dear. I too had somehow expected a totally cliched baarish sequence but when I saw it I was totally surprised. It was unexpectedly very well executed.

As for MB I have no words to say what I thought of him in this episode. Honestly speaking I he so far been skeptical of mb carrying this show on his own. But I am simply amazed at his acting prowess. Always knew he was a good actor but did not think he could have people drooling over him.but I seem to have been mistaken. After seeing a wet mb I too can't stop drooling. But more than just his looks I have become a fan of his expressions and his smile is simply a killer

A very good episode in every way...well executed, well acted, and good dialogues too. Nidhi is just the girl to bring Ashu back to life. Also will now be getting fireworks from Malika I guess.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LekshmiPriyartmsachieverfuzzyfaceshamil

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
@Shreya.. DMG is back.. really?? Wohoo Dancing My Dil ka ARMAAN is back.. dhinka chika...!! JS ji...time to get on ur job..Evil SmileLOL

@Mehek.. well said... its gonna b Fireworks from Mallu today...!! Did u see her.. Ferocious expression ..hearing Nidhis voice on Ashus moby..??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

achieverMehek25shamil

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Yeah the epi was definitely better than the crap they've been showing since last Friday...the Ashu-Nidhi scenes in the car were nice...the convos about Baba...mainly MB's superlative acting carries it through...KK was overacting less today thankfully after many days.

The rain part was still dumb to me and I don't get how Nidhi can be so familiar with him as to DRAG him out from the car into the rain...

The chai scenes were nice too...

But I have to say in general Nidhi/KK is acting very randomly childish...there is a difference b/w showing a child-woman character and  just showing someone who is acting like a teenager...KK leans more towards the latter with Nidhi and it's hard to figure out what charm there can be in this character then to make her chemistry with Ashutosh viable given their age gap. 

They have to show a connection b/w these two ppl such that age shouldn't matter...it should be immaterial...but frankly they are not showing that connection in a proper manner...KK is too childish many times.

Ranga-Anjie are adorable...theirs are the only scenes I'm liking consistently.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fuzzyfaceshamil

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.