Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
SBS: Coming up... at 2.30... Kritz in red salwar suite.. shown doing Aarti...for Bhai Duj! 

-Update-

Kritz shown in Red salwar suit..! She enters her Vanity Van n is taken aback to see her brother Rahul ..(in blue kurta white paijama)! 

Kritz goes n sits next to Rahul n asks...'What is it?'

Rahul says...'Its Bhai Beej'.., Kritz says.. 'Bhaiya Dooj.. dunno what he is saying..! Dun we say it Bhai Dooj at home?' Rahul nods!!

Kritz says.. he is about 5-7 yrs younger to me.. and these days..staying with  me.. ! He is studing in college..!! She says.. May god give a bro like him to all... see he got the Thali ready already!

She shows the Aarit thali.. with.. diya...n says.. it doesnt have baati but Kapur..!! There are chocolates!! Kritz does her bros aarti.. puts tilak n feeds chocolate!! She asks her bro to touch her feet twice.. n he does!

Kritz says.. earlier they culdn tolerate each other.. but now.. its changed..!! They share chocolate..!! 

BG.. 'Pholon ka taron ka' 

Edited by Armu4eva - 28 October 2011 at 3:47am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarora-anzaeram-2cute4u_22M_n_hachieverWanderbug..Ice-Cube..chammak_challocuttiee...RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SBS: Bhai duj ka behne kare intezar-Kritz" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

allura

allura

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 2:45am | IP Logged
wow
w8in 4 da sgmnt

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Updated..

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Tanu tfs the nice segment btw did u see they showed her going to the airport  on one channel wearring those earrings HE handed back to herBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Kavya.S

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.S

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
thats very nice...thanks for sharing...

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
hey thnx yaar..lovely segment..i missed it..Cry

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

Tanu tfs the nice segment btw did u see they showed her going to the airport  on one channel wearring those earrings HE handed back to herBlushing

Yh i did..!! She cant get OVER ... HIM n his TOHFAs.. now can she Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....yanks28

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by ramonag

Yh i did..!! She cant get OVER ... HIM n his TOHFAs.. now can she Blushing
and it wasnt even a tohfa  jab sach me tohfa dega tab kya hogaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.