Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Today on Telly Talk see how stars celebrate Diwali and check out Kritika Kamra (Nidhi Verma) of Kuchh Toh Log Kahengey on demand from our Facebook fans, at 12.30 pm only on zoOm.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150350692708668

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-justpratiM_n_hSlov_perfringescuttiee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kritika Kamra on Zoom Telly Talk" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Just saw the epi...!! 

WU ...

The show begins with Mouni declaring that.. many of the 'Telly Talk' viewers wanted us to interview Kritika.. so we are giving u just that!

Zoom goes on the sets where Kritz is shooting for the Sangeet of Priyanka.. in her yellow salwar suite..!!

Reporter greets Kritika n asks...what is being shot.. and she says that.. its a wedding sequence..! Reporter asks if she is 'Daaling Dore' on Dr. Ashu and Kritz says.. 'i dun daalofy any dore..! I have even left the hosp! Those who wanna come after me.. come...' LOL

Reporter asks...how long the 'roothna manana' will go on n if Nidhi will ever agree to come back to hosp! Kritz says.. 'Many ppl have tried to manaofy me.. but i havent agreed yet!' She also says that..'Roothna manana is the jaan of all love stories'

Reporter asks.. if romance is gonna start ?? Kritz says.. 'Depends on viewers.. if u wanna see romance.. WRITE in!'

Reporter asks about the wedding sequence n Kritz says..'Its very realistic.. the song is shot like a scene... with people crossing n dancing all across!' 

Reporter says...Kritz to give message to viewers .. n Kritz says...'Thank u for asking for the interview.. ! u ppl see me so many times.. but its amazing that ur not bored of me yet!!' 

Edited by Armu4eva - 28 October 2011 at 1:17am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

LurveTorresrainbows07M_n_h-sia-rasika.KKjustprati-_-PopCorn-_--purnima-Anjalii...xXxSlov_perfringescuttiee

supercute12

supercute12

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Really owsum

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Gosh.. i cant wait for AshNi romance ..already Day Dreaming

cuttiee

IF-Sizzlerz

cuttiee

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
thanxxx...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

SwirledDreams

IF-Sizzlerz

SwirledDreams

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Wow tfs

M_n_h

Goldie

M_n_h

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
thanks 4 sharing

Kavya.S

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.S

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.