Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Body Doubles are back with a bang!! - Page 3

*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
True Varsha...like fr example just yest they had BD's bt I didnt bothered bec I ws enjoying the show esp Priya's way of giving back to ashwin

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dabulls23

Who cares? One has to constantly look for it to be annoyed...I personally dont care...But others do...I am enjoying the show these days and it can only get better...BD or Not...

well said varsha
Sonia51 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Varsha I agree, if you concentrate more on searching the BD then you are as it is not enjoying the show, if you are watching the actors expression then the BD's should not bother you because both actors are hitting their mark.
Cinderella100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I hate it when they are using BD. But I seem to be getting accustomed to it.  Even while watching KBC,  I kept expecting to see BD whenever they showed the actor's backs.  Ridiculous, I know but force of habit,  guess.
Gunjan. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
why do i think that every episode of BALH has Ram n Sakshi's Body doubles in action?? it's so frustrating to see d BD's instead of RaShi ðŸ˜¡
why are RaShi given d credit for d show's success..it goes to the BD's instead..who add grace to d show everyday with their stiff bodies 
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I have absolutely no issues with BD..but the least Ekta and gang can do is  limit it to the others.  I want to see Ram and Sakshi ACT TOGETHER they are the MAIN LEADS. Their chemistry is what is raising the TRPs..of the show. They are simply amazing together. And to ruin that with BD stupidity totally.

That's all. Everywhere else I am ready to accept BD and promise not to complain.😆😆
Edited by KripaRajput - 12 years ago