Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Any new kalakaari??...Rashi pregnant??

music_masti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
so what will be the answer by jigar and gopi to hetall and kokila...when they ask abt rashi...

will they make new story...or will urmila come and save rashi...

new kalakaari track for onemonth...or what??...

rashi is pregnant...πŸ˜›

then rashi will get all attention and she doesnt want to do jobs...wooww...

and kokila will shout at gopi bcose she dint bring the first grand kid...

and jigar and gopi wont tell anyone the truthπŸ‘πŸ‘

SNS sindabad...
Edited by music_masti - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navithareddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no doubt abt it sns  cvs will do this,
chennaigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont think so...Jigar might just say she is weak and fell down or she had headache or something like that...
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If that's her plan then it's rubbish. Jigar is already fed up with her because of her lies so not really the best way to win him over!
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
it could be the plan, she says to everyone in hospital, I'm pregnant, Gopi convinces Jigar to stay silent. Rashi starts chasing after him to make her pregnant for real (because she tells Urmi what she did and Urmi advises her to do this). Jigar refuses, meanwhile Kokila starts in on Aham, you see because of your pride and delay in accepting my choice in wife to you, mota bhabhi will have the first grandchild and starts sulking. Aham looks at Gopi, his already accepted her as his wife he tells mum prepare for the SR please...meanwhile Sonal comes to Modi Bhawan reveals about Rashi kalakaries, Jigar also talks and says she's a liar and this pregnancy is also fake pregnancy, I have never touched her in that way, Rashi barbadi, Hetal stop speaking to Rashi, she becomes more desperate and tries one more kalakari which will result in her getting kicked out of the house. 

Goham SR will go ahead and we will be happy.

Jigar is miserable, lonely, Gopi sees she convinces Kokila to go take Rashi as she is changed, Rashi convinces everyone of her changed behaviour goes to take her, brings her back, but she is good for short time only Urmila changes her back to be greedy and jealous of Gopi again, and their start kalakaries again. 
NazmaJ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

it could be the plan, she says to everyone in hospital, I'm pregnant, Gopi convinces Jigar to stay silent. Rashi starts chasing after him to make her pregnant for real (because she tells Urmi what she did and Urmi advises her to do this). Jigar refuses, meanwhile Kokila starts in on Aham, you see because of your pride and delay in accepting my choice in wife to you, mota bhabhi will have the first grandchild and starts sulking. Aham looks at Gopi, his already accepted her as his wife he tells mum prepare for the SR please...meanwhile Sonal comes to Modi Bhawan reveals about Rashi kalakaries, Jigar also talks and says she's a liar and this pregnancy is also fake pregnancy, I have never touched her in that way, Rashi barbadi, Hetal stop speaking to Rashi, she becomes more desperate and tries one more kalakari which will result in her getting kicked out of the house. 

Jigar is miserable, lonely, Gopi sees she convinces Kokila to go take Rashi as she is changed, Rashi convinces everyone of her changed behaviour goes to take her, brings her back, but she is good for short time only Urmila changes her back to be greedy and jealous of Gopi again, and their start kalakaries again. 

Unfortunately Nafisa I can see all this happening. Obviously the GoHem bits would be good!!
Angelskiss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

I actually like this scenario... Rashi happy with her kalakari success for short while which leads way to Gohem SR! πŸ˜³
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hope not , that would be the sickest and most cruel thing to say , anyway jigar is honest he knows his family will be hurt when they find out she is not pregnant he will not willingly lie to them . I wouldn't put it pass rashi to claim that she is pregnant but I know jigar will never allow another lie in this relationship , he will tell koki and hetal she had another one of her headaches that she had during navaratri
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i thinkkk this is her maayaajaal
hana_y thumbnail
i think jigar will not lie ,gopie also will not lie if it happen then they both will not be able to forgive themself .  im sure about that