Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Bhai Dooj ki subhakamnaye...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

karan_NS

IF-Sizzlerz

karan_NS

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
HI, Friends As Today is Bhai Dooj...so wishes u all a very happy bhai dhuj...and also u can wish ur bhai...the same here..

God sent in my life a beautiful Angel in your guise, Sister. In good times or bad ones, you're ready to extend your help and support. Thanks for all you do...

Phoolon ka taron ka sabka kehna hain, Ek hazaron main meri Behna hain. Wish you a Happy Bhaidooj.

It leaves a smile on my face when I think of those trifling fights we had and suddenly used to make up. The memories may fade away with passing time but the love we share will only grow. Happy Bhaidooj, Dear Sisters..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhai Dooj ki subhakamnaye..." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.