Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi - On a positive note

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

chennaigirl

Goldie

chennaigirl

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Ok...I have been so annoyed and irritated that i skipped the episode except enjoying Jigar's outburst at Rashi...

I am just trying to think - May be after all the exposure and stuff , after trying to get to MM with many other kalakaris, may be when Rashi really starts repenting for the Modi family, she might have flashbacks of Gopi helping her in all her life and refuse to use her as a pawn if Urmi tries to persuade her,...Like really miss Gopi as a sister and repent for every bad thing she did to her ... Could this all be a foundation for that???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kaka.lg

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gopi - On a positive note" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

siri2006

Groupbie

siri2006

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
hey r u frm chennai?  yes i feel it is possible if CVS wish to change rashi to a positive character.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top