Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Epi 7, Season 3
Ghost World

Mason ties up Damon and lets him burn in the sunlight. Stefan appears but doesn't help. Damon assumes it was Stefan but later finds out Mason is alive and was the one who did that to him.

Elena asks Jere if he can connect with Lexi but he tells her he's not sure if she's in the after world or not.

Bonnie's spell of books opens up by itself to a spell of Manifestation [for ghosts].

Stefan tells Elena to move on.

Bonnie goes to back where she brought Jeremy back to life. Bonnie does the spell and suddenly her Granny appears.

Just as Anna swears to Jere she's not dangerous and they kiss, Elena is able to see Anna again so she catches them kissing. Elena then tells Care who tells Bonnie.

Lexi appears as well and she takes Stef and ties him up. Elena is brought there too where Lexi drains the blood out of Stefan. Trying to get rid of his thirst and make him feel again.

Bonnie's granny tells Bonnie that apparentely while saving Jeremy she had opened the portal to the after life. Bonnie had to close it now. In order to do that, Elena's necklace is required.
The necklace, is later revealed was stolen by Anna because she wanted to find her mother. Once Elena tells Anna that she's holding Jeremy back, she gives the necklace back to Jeremy.

He takes it to Bonnie who does the spell.

Before Bonnie does the spell though, Mason reveals to Damon that he came back to save Tyler. "but maybe i can change what happens to Tyler."- Mason.
The two go to the Lockwood cellar where there is a Lockwood legend telling them how to kill and original. However, time runs out and Bonnie finishes the spell by the time Mason finally finds something. He disappears and so do the rest of the ghosts including a tomb vampire who had returned to take revenge from the founding families.

Stefan pleads to Elena to make Lexi stop but she doesn't so he gets angry and tells her he regrets of every moment spent with her. Before Lexi disappears, she tells Elena the real Stefan is still in there. "You just have to break through." -Lexi.
Before Elena leaves, she tells Stefan that she still has hope. "I won't love a ghost for the rest of my life."-Elena.

Jeremy tries to explain to Bonnie. Bonnie doesn't let him. "Just go Jeremy." -Bonnie.
Later, she finds the necklace unharmed when it's suppose to be destroyed since it was thrown in the fire.

Anna meets up with her mother out of nowhere and they both disappear together.

Alaric and Damon and are friends again once Damon apologizes in his own way. "Well i do things i don't have to." -Damon.

Hopefully that was Episode 7. And Jeremy confesses to loving Anna but i didn't know how or where to add it. LOL

-Jot.

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanalubslubsynorchidluvabhiya9PristineSoul_Team_Damon-kavita-prernawaghrayRatiG-Alina-shona.Maz.-Farrah-.madridista.deboleena.manna.Reshama.--sunshine--viniva sharmaluv_winchestersTheBlackJaguarwida-Araina--x-Reshu-x-carisma2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TVD||Written Update S3 Epi7||Ghost World" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Thank  U dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much, JotHug. I am gonna run and catch the epi now. Damon-Mason-Bonnie parts and Stefan-Elena-Lexi parts appear most interesting. Bonnie is gonna land up in a huge mess , i feel - i mean , the poor thing stretches her powers too much and there is so much to handle. As for Elena, just like Stefan, i want to see if she gives up on him or she has it in her to fight Stefan for Stefan till the end.

Phangirling over my Lexi, by the way!Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.RatiG

luv_winchesters

IF-Sizzlerz

luv_winchesters

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
thanks Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz