Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Nidhi ya Neeli

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
well guys...its like alot of BLUUEEE happenning in d show...
coming to Dr.Nidhi...jst look at her yrr...her car is blue, her kurti is blue, lehenga also blue n d sari she bought was also blue...that was not enough so d uniform of her patients is also blue,even d tie that got exchanged wid her sari was blue n now, d owner of d tie, her khadoos  Saawariya Embarrassed wid whom our Nil Pari is supposed to fall in luvDay Dreaming doesnt like any other colors bt BLUUEEELOL
waise i dnt mind it as blue is one of my fav colors as well...see my DP is also blue Wink
jst wondering dat wid so much blue stuffs associated wid our Nil Pari's life her parents sud hav named her Neeli what's say people!!!???
BTW, Usually its red bt, Blue color redefines love in KTLK

Edited by justprati - 27 October 2011 at 8:09pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny1991mentallycrazycurry-sistahALUJNA21sur001Roopal_TiaRaAnjalii...xXxoblivious.Coeur2PsychoFMS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nidhi ya Neeli" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Neeli like the sky.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati

SwirledDreams

IF-Sizzlerz

SwirledDreams

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Well said...blue is also gud for our nidhi

justprati

-_-PopCorn-_-

IF-Rockerz

-_-PopCorn-_-

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
n blue color king k ka bhi fav.hai remember

Roopal_TiaRa

IF-Sizzlerz

Roopal_TiaRa

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
omg great observation
its really really very blue
gosh i don't like blue but look IF too contains mostly blue

MaYur_AbhiSh

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

omg great observation
its really really very blue
gosh i don't like blue but look IF too contains mostly blue

hehe thnx...

really!!!!u dnt like blue...!!!wel, i agree dat all hav their owm choices bt, i luv blue...i luv all d colours... ya red, pink, orange n yellow arent my type i mean for me bt i luv them too...

MaYur_AbhiSh

Coeur2PsychoFMS

IF-Stunnerz

Coeur2PsychoFMS

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
I love blue Day Dreaming and Ashni in blue Day Dreaming LOL And you are right love always in red is sooo monotonous... sometimes changes are needed... blue for love Day Dreaming is something unique. LOL

justprati

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

I love blue Day Dreaming and Ashni in blue Day Dreaming LOL And you are right love always in red is sooo monotonous... sometimes changes are needed... blue for love Day Dreaming is something unique. LOL
yep...red n pink hav ruled d serials for so much now some different color to redefine luv...n m luving this...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.