~Panchi Bora-Destiny's Child~Our Rockstar - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by _panna_

feel free to use...

kajal can't wait to see ur creations...

Panna its gorgeous I m sooo luving it 😍 😍 😍 luv d blending its too gud 👏 👏 d siggies is damn beautiful ❤️ I m using it 😳
@Asmi🤗🤗 thanks...Mwah!!!!

@Pri🤗🤗 aww cutiepie..Mwah!!! thank you for liking it and using the siggy... I just luv tht pic... she look so radiant and mesmerising. 

BTW pri cud you plz post ur new siggy here... its really beautiful... and want more creations frm you cutiepie... 
OMGGG pannaaa *sighs* beautiful beautiful❤️ definitely using❤️

@ pri I am using ur stunning siggy which u posted on FB❤️😉

@ kajal can't wait too see ur creations❤️

thaaank u guys for liking my creations🤗
Originally posted by _panna_

@Pri🤗🤗 aww cutiepie..Mwah!!! thank you for liking it and using the siggy... I just luv tht pic... she look so radiant and mesmerising. 

BTW pri cud you plz post ur new siggy here... its really beautiful... and want more creations frm you cutiepie... 

panna 🤗 🤗 I agree Chi is luking amazing in dat pic ❤️ n thanx for ur wonderful comment on my siggie 🤗  I was jst experimenting but glad u lyked my siggie 😳 ❤️ ❤️

Originally posted by bones88

@ pri I am using ur stunning siggy which u posted on FB❤️😉

Aww Bona u r such a sweetheart🤗 🤗 I m sooo happy u lyked my siggy 😳 😃 thanx 4 using it sweetie...it really means a lot ❤️ ❤️😳
Panchi @ Shillong's digital Gold Cinemas wid Shillong's minister and the owners of the hall n arcade...it was around 1st week of October I m confused betn 3rd or 5th 😕 😳