my weeks rant

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
f its not in order  fyi

remember how raghav wishes juno on his music thing...   well what if we get a FULL VERSION OF SUN MERE DIL KI ZUBAAN!!!!!   FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!!

i am HATING the precap!  ughh did the AMBER/AKASH say that sia's raghav's date :(  that makes me SAD!!Cry

i loveddd   juno teasing raghav about sia (even tho i'm a juno-sia fan, its cute to see their friendship)  but i totally agree with raghav.. JUNO was itching to talk to SIA and is justifying it as raghav missing her..lol     unfortunately, at this point, i won't be able to hate raghav for taking his girl, cuz its juno's fault..  --> "when i fall for someone u'll be the first to know" <--  juno's line! ughh

the phone part was so FUNNYY seeing juno laugh... HAYYEEE!!!!!!!!!  and the way mamaji reacted is probably how my daddy would react too!lol     he freaked out when he found out that i gave my number to this one guy  even tho it was just for an assignment (he was helping me)... that has ha-ha- larious!

going to sia now,   i was sad she didn't forgive gauti.. i understand her but i was sad. especially when gauti is like it doesn't hurt me! i almost cried! ;(

pooja is getting on my nerves!!!!  i love her comedy but she going lattoo over vishal is ughh!! like she doesn't know who he really is! she's going to get hurt!   
 gurmeet is too cuteee!!  a lot of credit goes to kmh2 because i'm a fan of karan arora (billu) and now he plays gurmeet. tho i'm hatin vish, i have to say great acting.. i mean one minute he's vicious while the next he's cool..  chameleon:P  jkz

last but not least   PRINCI KI AISI KI TAISI!  how dare he freakin ignore bulldog. even karanvir looked annoyed, when he started saying "yes yes" to ms sen. i think thats why he is not too fond of her ( tho i have a feeling they will be together, or have a past already)

anyways, that was my opinion for this week. hope you guys enjoyed:D
don't forget to hit the chaskameter on the top left corner to freakin awesome!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

9staroneserials-Yami-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "my weeks rant" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

f its not in order  fyi

remember how raghav wishes juno on his music thing...   well what if we get a FULL VERSION OF SUN MERE DIL KI ZUBAAN!!!!!   FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!! (badly fingerscrossed need sun mere full version Star

i am HATING the precap!  ughh did the AMBER/AKASH say that sia's raghav's date :(  that makes me SAD!!Cry (iiks  aur this two goes and says to raghav y cant they say too juno D'ohi think they r teasing raghav)

i loveddd   juno teasing raghav about sia (even tho i'm a juno-sia fan, its cute to see their friendship)  (true juno and raghav frdship was too adorable ) but i totally agree with raghav.. JUNO was itching to talk to SIA and is justifying it as raghav missing her..lol (he he even i agree ..and did u see juno's expression he was like too adorable )   unfortunately, at this point, i won't be able to hate raghav for taking his girl, cuz its juno's fault..  --> "when i fall for someone u'll be the first to know" <--  juno's line! ughh (this juno bhi  naa D'ohuff  )

the phone part was so FUNNYY seeing juno laugh... HAYYEEE!!!!!!!!! (true said  he was  aww cute ) and the way mamaji reacted is probably how my daddy would react too!lol     he freaked out when he found out that i gave my number to this one guy  even tho it was just for an assignment (he was helping me)... that has ha-ha- larious! (and juno was like becoz of u i got bad image in sia's house ROFL ROFL)

going to sia now,   i was sad she didn't forgive gauti.. i understand her but i was sad. especially when gauti is like it doesn't hurt me! i almost cried! ;( (true even me almost cried Cry rohan is awesome actor uska expression makes us melt )

pooja is getting on my nerves!!!!  i love her comedy but she going lattoo over vishal is ughh!! like she doesn't know who he really is! she's going to get hurt!   
 gurmeet is too cuteee!!  a lot of credit goes to kmh2 because i'm a fan of karan arora (billu) and now he plays gurmeet.even me too love karan in kmh2 here he is cute tho i'm hatin vish, i have to say great acting.. i mean one minute he's vicious while the next he's cool..  chameleon:P  jkz rupesh is awesome as vish ,

last but not least   PRINCI KI AISI KI TAISI!  how dare he freakin ignore bulldog. even karanvir looked annoyed, when he started saying "yes yes" to ms sen. i think thats why he is not too fond of her ( tho i have a feeling they will be together, or have a past already) even me too feel tujhey yaad hai ...once she said to sia that he is all gussa type but andar sey achey hai ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

9staroneserialsbrainychild92

skkm

skkm

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
i guess AMBAR/AKASH told raghav that sia is their date for date night i dont think sia is raghav's date but i am damn sure that raghav wil tell w/n bro that he can date sia in  place of them and they can date anybody else but for date nite raghav will only date sia i am damn sure or maybe juno maybe haaannn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brainychild92

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
there is equal number of chance to both ,saloni is ready to drag raghav .remember

9staroneserials

IF-Dazzler

9staroneserials

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged

f its not in order  fyi

remember how raghav wishes juno on his music thing...   well what if we get a FULL VERSION OF SUN MERE DIL KI ZUBAAN!!!!!   FINGERS CROSSED!!!!!!

i am HATING the precap!  ughh did the AMBER/AKASH say that sia's raghav's date :(  that makes me SAD!!Cry

i loveddd   juno teasing raghav about sia (even tho i'm a juno-sia fan, its cute to see their friendship)  but i totally agree with raghav.. JUNO was itching to talk to SIA and is justifying it as raghav missing her..lol     unfortunately, at this point, i won't be able to hate raghav for taking his girl, cuz its juno's fault..  --> "when i fall for someone u'll be the first to know" <--  juno's line! ughh

the phone part was so FUNNYY seeing juno laugh... HAYYEEE!!!!!!!!!  and the way mamaji reacted is probably how my daddy would react too!lol     he freaked out when he found out that i gave my number to this one guy  even tho it was just for an assignment (he was helping me)... that has ha-ha- larious!

going to sia now,   i was sad she didn't forgive gauti.. i understand her but i was sad. especially when gauti is like it doesn't hurt me! i almost cried! ;(

gurmeet is too cuteee!!  a lot of credit goes to kmh2 because i'm a fan of karan arora (billu) and now he plays gurmeet. tho i'm hatin vish, i have to say great acting.. i mean one minute he's vicious while the next he's cool..  chameleon:P  jkz

last but not least   PRINCI KI AISI KI TAISI!  how dare he freakin ignore bulldog. even karanvir looked annoyed, when he started saying "yes yes" to ms sen. i think thats why he is not too fond of her ( tho i have a feeling they will be together, or have a past already)

i enjoyed it...thanksEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brainychild92

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yami_nivrenfan

there is equal number of chance to both ,saloni is ready to drag raghav .remember

that makes me feel a LOT better.. maybe raghav gets sia but ends up giving the chit to juno because sally wants to go out that night..   i would LOVE SALLY if that happens:D

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged

that makes me feel a LOT better.. maybe raghav gets sia but ends up giving the chit to juno because sally wants to go out that night..   i would LOVE SALLY if that happens:D

even me ,  wish the same ... our saari happiness lays on sally LOL

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 7:25am | IP Logged

that makes me feel a LOT better.. maybe raghav gets sia but ends up giving the chit to juno because sally wants to go out that night.. i would LOVE SALLY if that happens:D

even me , wish the same ... our saari happiness lays on sallyLOL

sally is combination of saloni n who??

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.