Diya Aur Baati Hum

suraj is he the eldest

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

minga

minga

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
i sorta missed the earlier episodes. i don't get y meenakshi calls jetani to sandya ( either im wrong isn't that the elder sister in law) so does that mean suraj is the eldest then y did he get married after thanks 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691_mahi_Hi_Friends

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "suraj is he the eldest" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Yup...you are right...Suraj is the eldest...i think he got married later as he is like the significant bread winner for the family...he has been shouldering so many responsibilities since a young age...so for him family is first...gave up his education to support his family...Vikram also earns but the sly fox doesnt share his with family...only with nautanki queen Meena... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_Hi_Friends

minga

minga

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monika_2691

Yup...you are right...Suraj is the eldest...i think he got married later as he is like the significant bread winner for the family...he has been shouldering so many responsibilities since a young age...so for him family is first...gave up his education to support his family...Vikram also earns but the sly fox doesnt share his with family...only with nautanki queen Meena... LOL

oh okay thanks for telling. iv been trying to work it out for ages who oldest.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691_mahi_Hi_Friends

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minga

Originally posted by monika_2691

oh okay thanks for telling. iv been trying to work it out for ages who oldest.

Glad that I finally cracked your puzzle... LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_Hi_Friends

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.