Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

Mind blowing Manish- Kudos for the performance.

vanisha22 Groupbie
vanisha22
vanisha22

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Manish yet again proves his metal as an actor... who said hot hunks cant act... he is one actor who is way beyond his drop dead good looks...  i fell in love with him all over again as he is giving an unbelievable range of performances... from a hard core bad boy in the neelami scene, amazing drunk scene and then tonights brilliant sorry scene where he apologizes to his family and mataji ... what a man... what a performer... im sure u will agree with me that he is one sexy man with some serious talent... manish rocks and so does sasural simar ka thanks to this hotttyyysss entry... Love you manish HeartHeart HeartHeart HeartHeart HeartHeart HeartHeart HeartHeart HeartHeart HeartHeart HeartHeart HeartHeart HeartHeart Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

khazwhippySapphireloveGauravavivakirkGuguminti

loveGaurav Goldie
loveGaurav
loveGaurav

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Mansh is an amazingly super cool hottest hunk in the world not mentiom dreamy too i just love him sooo much 
isca Senior Member
isca
isca

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
manish ka past kya hai ssk mein , wo aisa kyu ban gaya tha aur usko ghar se kyun nikala gaya tha plz koi batado ...help me

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index