Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

All The Ways Sinal Speak To Each Other

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

KaneBC

Goldie

KaneBC

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

Awww, isn't it sweet that they can communicate through their eyes, hand signals and of course their favourite mode of communication  ... Seeemmmaaa! LOL

Next I expect them to pass notes to each other. Too bad face to face direct communication is impossible. Angry 
Maybe if they are left at home alone, bound to chairs and facing each other, they will finally speak to each other. Confused
But then I wouldn't put it past them to pray for telepathy. Ouch

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

muskaan96jheel1-Swetha-LuvStrk-001-Raniharshdb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "All The Ways Sinal Speak To Each Other" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
I kind of like this indirect mode of communication between SiNal, be it through eyes, or hands (Lock), or through Seema. It's kind of romantic leading them to finally fall for each-other. Very nice story in parichay right now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyashera-Swetha-

jheel1

jheel1

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaneBC

Awww, isn't it sweet that they can communicate through their eyes, hand signals and of course their favourite mode of communication  ... Seeemmmaaa! LOL

Next I expect them to pass notes to each other. Too bad face to face direct communication is impossible. Angry 
Maybe if they are left at home alone, bound to chairs and facing each other, they will finally speak to each other. Confused

ROFLYou forgot to mention Dumb Charades. Would be hilarious to watch them 'act out' their fightsROFLROFL

But Seeemmaaa does take the cake, poor Seema.
Talking of eyes, love the sardonic glint in Kunu's eyes especially when he rolls them heavenwardsWink

-Swetha--Rani

KaneBC

Goldie

KaneBC

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

I kind of like this indirect mode of communication between SiNal, be it through eyes, or hands (Lock), or through Seema. It's kind of romantic leading them to finally fall for each-other. Very nice story in parichay right now.

I am also enjoying it. Smile I think it is super cute and super bratty. LOL Love Kunal's indirect teasing of her.
But can't wait to see how they finally break the ice.

Edited by KaneBC - 27 October 2011 at 1:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-LuvStrk-001-Rani

KaneBC

Goldie

KaneBC

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jheel1

Originally posted by KaneBC

ROFLYou forgot to mention Dumb Charades. Would be hilarious to watch them 'act out' their fightsROFLROFL

But Seeemmaaa does take the cake, poor Seema.
Talking of eyes, love the sardonic glint in Kunu's eyes especially when he rolls them heavenwardsWink

If I was Seeemmmaaa, I would have hit them both with a frying pan by now. LOL

Edited by KaneBC - 27 October 2011 at 1:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaviarun-Swetha--Rani

muskaan96

muskaan96

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
I luv all the ways the communicate to each other. As long as they communicate to each other i have no problem how they do it.

-Swetha--Rani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.