Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

October 27th Written Update

All the women doing the karwa chauth festival with their husbands, when Chinnu sees Gaurav and Vidya and imagines himself in Gaurav's place for a quick second before brushing away those thoughts. [Sigh, my heart honestly just breaks for all three of these characters. Stuck in this situation with no one even remotely being happy]

SSP gives Devyani the water, telling her that this is the year to remember, literally forcing the mug against her mouth, telling her that this is her last karwa chauth, last year to celebrate. Devyani suddenly begins choking, and everyone rushes to her aid, and SSP just stands on the side, with the fake apologies, etc. SSP then takes Devyani away. [OMG! What a B$%^$! I hate SSP so much. Poor Devyani :( He's like freaking trying to kill her!AngryAngryAngry]

Uttara waiting at home, all dressed up and ready in a red sari, etc, worrying why SSP hasn't come yet, praying that SSP gets there as soon as he can so he can break her fast. DeadDeadDead [Honestly, I look at her and want to puke. How absolutely freaking shameless is this woman?]

Gaurav goes to Vidya and asks her if she really wants to see him happy, and she smiles shyly. He then tells her to find happiness, that her happiness is his. Vidya tells him that she found her happiness. Gaurav says that he's not talking about that, that he's talking about the kind of love and happiness where she gets something in return. Vidya tells him that she doesn't want to talk about this anymore, that they've discussed this many times, and how can he even think that she'll share her happiness with someone else? Gaurav thinks back to what Chinnu was saying that he needs to go back to Karan and leave his place in Vidya's life if he really wants her happiness. Gaurav tries calling someone [presumably Karan] but the call doesn't go through. [Gaurav might actually do something now o.o Let's see where this ends up going!]

SSP dragging Devyani away, when she stops him and asks what he's doing. He tells her that he's giving her a divorce, and she asks why? After giving her back her sindoor and everything, why? SSP laughs at her, telling her he was just playing with her. He wanted to teach her a lesson, and because she has so many problems with him, he's now giving her the freedom she wants. What use of a woman, a wife who forgets her place? Who can't give her husband happiness? And Devyani is in tears. Angry

Aditya tells Priya that he's really thankful for her being in his life, and she tells him the same thing, how he was there for her when she was going through troubled times, etc.[This scene was actually pretty useless. As much as I love Aditya and Priya, the episode was perfect with all the high voltage drama and intensity that this part actually just seemed to be shoved in thereConfused]

Uttara pacing around when she hears banging on the door and goes to open it happily, only to see Devyani and SSP standing outside, and she's stunned. Devyani eyes Uttara's outfit warily. And SSP tells Uttara that he's come to break her fast, and Uttara looking at him all starry eyed. But quickly hurries away. And Devyani is standing and watching this, completely hurt, from the sidelines.Cry [Oh my god, Poor Devyani! I don't even have words to describe how I felt for her as I watched this scene. SSP at his usual worst, and Uttara seemed somewhat wary of what she was doing, glancing back at Devyani every other second, but Devyani herself was literaly breaking down and my heart went out to her]

SSP then asks Uttara if she will marry him, and Devyani is stunned, and SSP tells her that this is another reason he wants a divorce. And that this is what everyone wanted right, that Uttara get married again, and so he's doing it. And he's going to give Devyani time to decide what to do, how to break the news to the family, etc. And in one month, Devyani will be free from the title of Mrs. Jhaakar and him and Uttara will be married.  And Devyani runs away crying, while Uttara just watches her sadly, tears streaming down her eyes. [See watching this scene and stuff, I really think SSP just expects Devyani to break apart and be like "No! I can't survive the aftermath of the divorce so I'll stay married to you and accept you however you are." A part of me really believes this is all a ploy on his part, just trickign Devyani and through her, Priya, some more]

Devyani standing outside, thinking about everything SSP said to her, when Uttara comes there running, and is about to put her hand on her sister to try to console her but pulls away before asking if she's fine. She tells her that she understands how she must be feeling, but she didn't think that matters would reach this far. She never wanted this either, and asks Devyani for forgiveness.  [What the heck does Uttara think of herself?! What the kgjdklfgjhdlfgjh?!]

And Devyani turns around and slaps her angrily. And Uttara looks up, fire shooting in her eyes. ClapClapClap  [Woo! More drama and anger between the sisters!]

Precap: Uttara comes running inside the house to see SSP talking with Vidya's dad. SSP sees her and tells her to go quietly from the side, and as she's walking, Vidya's mom comes and sees her. She's shocked and asks Uttara what's going on.

Hi Everyone!

Hope you liked the episode! It was honestly a 10/10 for me! I loved watching every bit of it, and totally thought Uttara got what she deserved at the end, with the slap from Devyani. I wonder what Devyani will do now, and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens with the precap!

Do hit the LIKE button!

Cheers!

Naina

Edited by Naina2127 - 28 October 2011 at 1:56pm

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*shivnirGAMESPOTNas1ahcirmrvlsmedhsvir123caitgalgujaratigirlpragyakumarbaliehabsfansenyasc19michi_93reema_98ER_ER_YAfbadhan13anupamgSinghisRashmiSandeepanna_88shiny3Kula915maryadaloverpink0213nanikarnati200nbostedbcclchittyhkpraman1234himani88susan88zackgssanjanavelvetscarfcloudzmiss_patel5deep27asiaheartkoneru_sunny1Desdemonadirk41Jhinka_Roysp87AmarMotiekomasA HUGE FANnanda_gopargattukripsyshmuupiebakriQueenRani2nurulainmy_view-Happy4Ever-neel_jay_SK_znursinghpiyualka_mahi_anna44RoarkIntrepidashilpa4evatvdekhaSmritiKathamodishhJess.ammoosBheegiBasantiLubz.TaAnucuttieeFIZK6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "October 27th WU: *Devyani-Uttara-SSP High Drama!*" in Maryada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neel_jay

Goldie

neel_jay

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the update! U deserves much much worse than a slap!

Wow, now that V's parents have seen U, what will happen now?????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Kula915tvdekha

shilpa4eva

IF-Rockerz

shilpa4eva

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
ill be watching todays epi just for the slap! thanx for update

neel_jaytvdekha

manny136

Goldie

manny136

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
uggghhhAngry Uttara is such a shameless Censored i get Bhrama coz he's well we all know what he is we expect this from him but Uttara to do tht to her own sis i hope she gets caught tom and really embarrassed 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kula915neel_jaytvdekha

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks Naina.
Why does it have to be Devyani who tells the family. It should be Brahma himself, its he who wants the divorce. I also think its part of his plan. And the less said about Uttara the better. With family like her , who needs enemies!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kula915neel_jaymy_viewtvdekha

Ashi22

IF-Rockerz

Ashi22

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
My like button is not working but i love your update. I felt so bad for deviyani  just by reading the update.going to watch the epi now.

neel_jaytvdekha

tvdekha

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

BheegiBasanti

IF-Sizzlerz

BheegiBasanti

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Brahma is using the threat of a divorce to re-exert control on Devyani. It would be awesome if the writers took it down the path of Devyani calling his bluff rather than have her fulfill what SasurPig imagines she will do.

tvdekhaSmritiKatha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.