Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

NiharikaMishra

Goldie

NiharikaMishra

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
I agree guys, it was a wonderful moment in UT amidst all the crap they are showing.
Wonderful enough that I made a siggie dedicated to it...
I hope you guys will like it

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

arrow01siyonachocozFunLyferasyafan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RATHOD FEEL FOR MUKTA 1ST TYM (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

White-Rose

IF-Rockerz

White-Rose

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by varun.tap

Originally posted by OMG1nitya

Did any1 notice again ich got dressedup overtly for feeding yuvraj in rasya house yesterday, matching green nail polish( Dead ) n big rings as big as her face itself! Took much time to dressup lolzz
may be for impressing child's father also...LOL and hers dressup working too...?LOL

If i'm not wrong veer is father of child. I dont find anything wrong if she is impressing veer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

newvee

IF-Dazzler

newvee

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Clap

tiny15

varun.tap

IF-Dazzler

varun.tap

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ASTHA-

Did any1 notice again ich got dressedup overtly for feeding yuvraj in rasya house yesterday, matching green nail polish( Dead ) n big rings as big as her face itself! Took much time to dressup lolzz
may be for impressing child's father also...LOL and hers dressup working too...?LOL

If i'm not wrong veer is father of child. I dont find anything wrong if she is impressing veer.
I thought u are in dilemma Embarrassedno problem I tell u, rathore is the father of that son and tapasya is the mother of same son and ichcha is the third person in between father - mother who misfiring on father means on rathore and on their veer who is no one in between them...LOL  

Edited by varun.tap - 29 October 2011 at 8:30am

White-Rose

IF-Rockerz

White-Rose

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged

I thought u are in dilemma Embarrassedno problem I tell u, rathore is the father of that son and tapasya is the mother of same son and ichcha is the third person in between father - mother who misfiring on father means on rathore and on their veer who is no one in between them...LOL  
Just stop thinking about me and use some logic. Ichha is mother of son and veer is father and rest are aaya and servent to look after baby. In mukta's case all tapasya lover shouting that ichha is not mother she is only aya so same applies to tapasya. 

And in ur cooment u clearly mentioned that ichha is trying to impress father of baby. And fact is that veer is biological father of child. I dont think its wrong if wife tries to impress husband.

Tapasya has habit to act as third person between husband and wife not ichha. Please dont blame ichha if rathod is impress with her. As its hard for normal people to survive with tapasya.

@bold: Thanks for clarifying that rathod is father of son and tapasya is mother of same son as there is no guarantee and warranted for tapasya. Its her habit to change father of her child. Purani adat he kisi aur ka bacha kisi aur pe thopne ki. 

tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged

Just stop thinking about me and use some logic. Ichha is mother of son and veer is father and rest are aaya and servent to look after baby. In mukta's case all tapasya lover shouting that ichha is not mother she is only aya so same applies to tapasya. 

And in ur cooment u clearly mentioned that ichha is trying to impress father of baby. And fact is that veer is biological father of child. I dont think its wrong if wife tries to impress husband.

Tapasya has habit to act as third person between husband and wife not ichha. Please dont blame ichha if rathod is impress with her. As its hard for normal people to survive with tapasya.

@bold: Thanks for clarifying that rathod is father of son and tapasya is mother of same son as there is no guarantee and warranted for tapasya. Its her habit to change father of her child. Purani adat he kisi aur ka bacha kisi aur pe thopne ki. 

very well said!!!!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStar
@bold part astah i want 2 add one thing here-  its not wrong if wife tries 2 impress husbnad if she was/is accepted by husband not just physically but also mentally, psychologically & spiritually!!!!LOL bcoz sum ppl've the prob of short term memory loss!!and they'd applied this logic wen taps wa strying 2 impress veer or rtaher seducing by dancing on bahon ke darmayan etc.!!!LOLLOL

FunLyfe

Goldie

FunLyfe

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikkie

I agree guys, it was a wonderful moment in UT amidst all the crap they are showing.
Wonderful enough that I made a siggie dedicated to it...
I hope you guys will like it

Very nice nikkie , mukta is a darling...so sweet..Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top