Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

phaneeswar

phaneeswar

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Though Uttaran is being showed all crap and non-sense from past many epi...but after long tym a very cute scene took place btw Rathod n Mukta...I liked it really well...I watched it atleast 10 times...Iccha feeling for Yuvraj n Rathod for Mukta...
I think after this Rathod may have a visit to Bundela house for Mukta...what do you all say???

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

only.sharadaarrow01siyonaone2nonerasyafantiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RATHOD FEEL FOR MUKTA 1ST TYM" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moharikafan

moharikafan

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Yes the scene was nice...
Well, the Cvs are driving both fan gps away..It will be hard to digest the Precap for Rasya fans.
Ut is out of top 10 nowSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

siyonarasyafanvarun.taptiny15SRKLuvr

varun.tap

IF-Dazzler

varun.tap

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
I say he is not feel any formuktha but in the precap he is so much feel for ichcha...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chocozSRKLuvr

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Cant believe the much awaited moment i been asking for all along was shown today n cvs ruined it completely.. neverthless mukta n rathore moment looked nice coz muku is too adorable but her baap ruined all the good feel! Instead of rathore n taps meeting muku randomly in mall n unknowingly bonding type track theyy made this ugly disgusting ich dai maa track that too in taps absence n without her knowledge! :/

From when did rathore become this selfish i cant understand?but why this much change!? Duniya mein ek ki mamta ki mata hai kya ie ich! Both he n ich r cheating emotionally with their spouses by doing this, no matter how well they defend themselves! Both hi gatiya track hai Unhappy

Edited by OMG1nitya - 27 October 2011 at 8:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chocozvarun.tapSRKLuvr

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Did any1 notice again ich got dressedup overtly for feeding yuvraj in rasya house yesterday, matching green nail polish( Dead ) n big rings as big as her face itself! Took much time to dressup lolzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varun.tap

varun.tap

IF-Dazzler

varun.tap

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by OMG1nitya

Did any1 notice again ich got dressedup overtly for feeding yuvraj in rasya house yesterday, matching green nail polish( Dead ) n big rings as big as her face itself! Took much time to dressup lolzz
may be for impressing child's father also...LOL and hers dressup working too...?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.lovelylotus.

thnkdiffrnt

thnkdiffrnt

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Not sure about impressing the dad part for Iccha...in this serial everyone dresses like they are going for a wedding..ALL the time...  so that was not out of place... Iccha was wearing a big ring and had well manicured and polished nails even when she was selling insurance...

But both Rathod and Iccha are cheating now...by keeping something so loaded from their spouses...Rathod not saying anything to Tapasya may be motivated by keeping the child healthy, but why cant Iccha tell Veer this?   This is how misunderstandings and rifts start.   She should know better after all that has happened. 

I too loved the Rathod scene with Mukta...very sweet...  Even tho every one ( xcept nani and pushkar, and Mai) are good with kids Rathod is far more tender and spontaneous with them than anyone else in the serial...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kumbam78siyonaveejayschocozvarun.taprasyafanM1s5_5unsh1n3tiny15

blossom2283

Goldie

blossom2283

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
ya the scene was very beautiful...infact this scene would hv been more beautiful if they had shown same feeling potrayed by taps coz mother's connection to child is more than father...but here taps didnt show any such feeling when she held mukta 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

veejaysM1s5_5unsh1n3tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top