Bade Acche Laggte Hai

These BD's...ufff

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ek1229

IF-Dazzler

ek1229

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

I am tired of looking at body double and Ram and Sakshi in different scenes. It is taking away the enjoyment of watching the show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmarM_n_hKaJenroxxmonaghosh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "These BD's...ufff" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

apricity

apricity

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
agree!! they spoilt the first gift moment with BDs...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ranmar

ujwala444

ujwala444

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
well well they said they are not going to show body doubles in honeymoon so cheerup guys

Jaanemaan

Jaanemaan

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Agree.. and i guess this week was boring because they were using too much BD, even in the little RaYa scenes that came this week it was just BD... Hope from next week we will be able to start watching some good and sweet moments.

And whats this...Priya want to joi mr kapoor company?!?!?! misunderstandings are coming for sure.. just hope it comes before honeymoon... :( Somehow Ram remembers ashwin's face.. so there is still a hope... 

Dekhte hai kya kya hota hai!!!  3 din ka upvas hai aab, monday tak...

ujwala444

ujwala444

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
even i think that ram will find out but will not trust priya. i am sure and they will have some sort of fight and probably make up before honeymoon.. or during honey moon...

Sonia51

Groupbie

Sonia51

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Why should he trust her? She hid the truth from him, he is right in thinking there is more

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Twice there was the usage of the body doubles. Hopefully its not so during their HM..

KaJenroxx

IF-Dazzler

KaJenroxx

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Agree! it makes me mad! Really hope they don't show BDs on their Honeymoon!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.