Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Innocent.Rhea

Innocent.Rhea

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
i have been in love with him for 3yrs and recently i had to break up with him because of family issues i cant say in detail about the issues
all i want to say i still love him and cant get over him but i cant go against my family i dont know what shall i do please help me give me some advice

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "need advice seriously" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Anilaa-

IF-Stunnerz

-Anilaa-

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Uhmm, I think you should at least give it a try to get over him?.. I was in the same situation as you, I liked/loved the guy for 6yrs, and thought to myself that I wont ever be able to get over him, but I still tried and eventually after some time I got over him.. or on the other hand you can tell your family how much you love him, and try and resolve the situation?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Essence..-PixieBunnie-

Essence..

Goldie

Essence..

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Get over him or get back to him obviously hurting your family. If I were you, I will get over him because family matters the most for me. I know its easy to say that, but you have to find a gud solution, so that when you look back at your life you will not regret for what you have done. Wish you gud luck.

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
If you sit and keep thinking about him your not gonna get over him. Its like getting a test. You can't sit there and just not do it. You have do finish the test which is the only way you'll get rid of it. Spend time with your family fixing the issues. Don't talk to him for  a while. 

riteshnarula

Groupbie

riteshnarula

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
you can tell your family how much you love him, and try and resolve the situation.

White-Rose

IF-Rockerz

White-Rose

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Just stop thinking about him. You just need some time to get out of his memories. If possible try to convince ur family and if its impossible than involve urself in some work or books.

tulipbaby53

IF-Stunnerz

tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
If you really want to be with him, then try talking to your family, otherwise, try to get over him. Go out with your girl friends, do some volunteer work, try to do things to distract you and help you get over him.

riteshnarula

Groupbie

riteshnarula

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Indian Matrimonial sites are slowly and steadily coming out as one of the most money making online businesses in the country today. Indians know the importance of being online and picking the right matches.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top