Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Deep breaths!!

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
The forum is full of posts lamenting the lack of Ahem this week!!
I'm missing him too but it's only been 2/3 days in reel time. And yeah it's not the same without him in it but I don't think we can blame the CVs for his absence either.
He's obviously taken some time off and decided to celebrate with his family so we shouldn't begrudge him the time off.

I think we need to focus on the positivity rather than the negativity!! Jigar is back and as fiery as ever. Rashi actually tried to kill herself!! Let's hope practice makes perfect!!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious__Nancy_Aymeesimibrar1990sandyukrsk16evertaniksswasthiNihira-fansuk19-JollyJabeen-ani_gr.Nafisa.

AamiraWilson Senior Member
AamiraWilson
AamiraWilson

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Yes, I agree with u. Let us enjoy Rashi's tears & jigar's anger. Did u see how he reacted after he found out about the sugar balls. I think Vishal keeps some semblance to Ahem's expression when he plays an angry Jigar. Is it me one or their body languages are really the same?  Inheritance from their Grand Daddy.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_sandyukNihira-fanNazmaJ

Mandy20 IF-Addictz
Mandy20
Mandy20

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
I agree

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_sandyukNazmaJ

.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NazmaJ

I'm missing him too but it's only been 2/3 days in reel time. And yeah it's not the same without him in it but I don't think we can blame the CVs for his absence either.
He's obviously taken some time off and decided to celebrate with his family so we shouldn't begrudge him the time off.

I think we need to focus on the positivity rather than the negativity!! Jigar is back and as fiery as ever. Rashi actually tried to kill herself!! Let's hope practice makes perfect!!

Totally agree with you Babe, yesterday i was persuaded not to watch the episode, because everyone said not one single Aham scene and I was thinking they would be, today again I didn't watch until just an hour ago, I watched both episodes as part of the english subtitles Dhruvie package, and I have to say, both episodes were funny and thrilling, Jigar's behaviour, he was steadfast, trying to convince Gopi of Rashi's true nature and Rashi was outstanding yesterday the flashbacks to what she lost and then I think she genuinely wanted to die, but her mum screwed her with those sugar balls, it was funny when the doctor revealed and just before he revealed Jigar had softened when he saw her on the floor and he carried her to the hospital, convincing Gopi to come along and holding her hand anxiously, his love and care for her were definitely pouring out of him, but as soon as the doctor told him, he completely hardened again, but his still reluctant to reveal the family about her, I think he still loves her and his waiting for some miracle to take him out of this awful place he finds himself in.
I think when she tried to commit suicide he jumped at it as it sort of proved to him, she does feel for me, and can't stand the thought of our marriage ending, Suk has called the precap tomorrow that Rashi is going to say she's pregnant, it will buy her a bit of time with the family and they won't ask too many questions about the hospital visit and why she has been so preoccupied lately. it might lead to Mr Aham also feeling overly romantic over Gopi, and that could be the rush to the Suhaag Raat for him too.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

_Nancy__Precious_sukrisandyukNihira-fansuk19NazmaJani_gr

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madvoot

Yes, I agree with u. Let us enjoy Rashi's tears & jigar's anger. Did u see how he reacted after he found out about the sugar balls. I think Vishal keeps some semblance to Ahem's expression when he plays an angry Jigar. Is it me one or their body languages are really the same?  Inheritance from their Grand Daddy.

He was absolutely amazing today!!
Full respect to Vishal Singh - I didn't know he had it in him.
I'm loving the current storyline, Jigar is becoming more awake to Rashi's character and Rashi is still stuck on doing kalakaries to make everything right for her.
I'm still not sure what she was hoping to achieve by committing suicide. She didn't want to die so did she think she'd be saved?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_sandyuksuk19ani_gr.Nafisa.

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by NazmaJ

Totally agree with you Babe, yesterday i was persuaded not to watch the episode, because everyone said not one single Aham scene and I was thinking they would be, today again I didn't watch until just an hour ago, I watched both episodes as part of the english subtitles Dhruvie package, and I have to say, both episodes were funny and thrilling, Jigar's behaviour, he was steadfast, trying to convince Gopi of Rashi's true nature and Rashi was outstanding yesterday the flashbacks to what she lost and then I think she genuinely wanted to die, but her mum screwed her with those sugar balls, it was funny when the doctor revealed and just before he revealed Jigar had softened when he saw her on the floor and he carried her to the hospital, convincing Gopi to come along and holding her hand anxiously, his love and care for her were definitely pouring out of him, but as soon as the doctor told him, he completely hardened again, but his still reluctant to reveal the family about her, I think he still loves her and his waiting for some miracle to take him out of this awful place he finds himself in.
I think when she tried to commit suicide he jumped at it as it sort of proved to him, she does feel for me, and can't stand the thought of our marriage ending, Suk has called the precap tomorrow that Rashi is going to say she's pregnant, it will buy her a bit of time with the family and they won't ask too many questions about the hospital visit and why she has been so preoccupied lately. it might lead to Mr Aham also feeling overly romantic over Gopi, and that could be the rush to the Suhaag Raat for him too.

Yeah we've had a pretty good week even without Ahem.
Rashi's going to pretend to be pregnant? Wow, I wonder what Jigar will have to say about this?

_Precious_sandyuksuk19ani_gr.Nafisa.

chennaigirl Goldie
chennaigirl
chennaigirl

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
The only part of the episode that i loved today was Jigar... Rashi--Loving it because she is in tears... Anyways, i skipped all the part of Gopi begging Jigar etc etc as i was already annoyed with the updates here...

I want more of Jigar bashing Rashi(Gopi shud be absent,, i cant tolerate her stupidity anymore...Please go back to Ahem, Gopi)...

You really think Rashi will say she is pregnant????ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Precious_sandyuksuk19

.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I've had another thought, you know Hetal has a blood sugar problem, I think at the hospital seeing both Kokila and Hetal there the three of them, Gopi most likely will say it's low blood sugar and she fainted, or by the conversation hang up of phone by Rashi to her mum she will definitely say she is pregnant and Gopi will silently plead to Jigar and he will stay silent while the whole family is happy at the news a new heir is going to be born. So it's one of the two I'm just guessing. 

_Precious_sandyuksuk19ani_grNazmaJ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index