Page 1
Page   of 2

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Originally posted by shumi.

well...i too hate those calls except one call ( from richa...) wo phone call na hota tho aaj SiNal nahi hote...Wink
You have very good pint, had Witcha not called, had Anand wouldn't have heard it, there won't be any SiNal today.
wahi thoTongue...to be frank now i don't have much regret about anand's  death ...wo kya kahate hain ...all for gud.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bad Timings for Phone Rings (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged

well...i too hate those calls except one call ( from richa...) wo phone call na hota tho aaj SiNal nahi hote...Wink
You have very good pint, had Witcha not called, had Anand wouldn't have heard it, there won't be any SiNal today.
wahi thoTongue...to be frank now i don't have much regret about anand's  death ...wo kya kahate hain ...all for gud.Wink
You know I never had regret about Anand's character ending ( Sorry If I sound cold) because since the beginning of the show my mind set was that eventually Siddhi and Kunal have to be together so somehow Anand has to disappaer. I was always ready for Anand to leave so the real SiNal story can begin. I never liked Anand with Siddhi. It was always SiNal in my derams. 

shumi.

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sameera_ori

i so agree with uSmileClap. guysSmile...i mean the phone rings are so irritatingAngryAngry today Sinal were having such a hotEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and cute eyelockEmbarrassedEmbarrassed session and in tommorow's precap this Phone call comesAngryDead...damn couldnt this girl have called a few moments laterAngryDeadDead...i was feeling so frustrated with that PhonecallAngryAngry...and most irritating are Witcha's calls especially wen she calls Kunal wen he is wid SidhiAngryAngry
I just hope that tomorrow SiNal's eye contact would not be interupted by that damn phone call. Hope they continue tomorrow's episode from exactly where they left off today (the predator eyeing it's prey) lolLOL.
Thank u rani dear.TongueLOL...for quoting the words i used yesterdayEmbarrassedTongue...yes hope we get more of those Predator eyeing his pray looksEmbarrassedEmbarrassed from KunalLOLEmbarrassed...afterall we are not complainingEmbarrassedWinkWink and agar isse bhi kai aage gaya KunalLOLLOLEmbarrassedWink to bhi we will not complain...wat say guysWinkWink...kyun Rani and Shumi WinkEmbarrassedam i right?LOLWink 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi.-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Thank u rani dear.TongueLOL...for quoting the words i used yesterdayEmbarrassedTongue...yes hope we get more of those Predator eyeing his pray looksEmbarrassedEmbarrassed from KunalLOLEmbarrassed...afterall we are not complainingEmbarrassedWinkWink and agar isse bhi kai aage gaya KunalWink to bhi we will not complain...wat say guysWinkWink...kyun Rani and Shumi WinkEmbarrassedam i right?LOLWink [/QUOTE] Well, your words were too good yesterday so I had to quote them. Why would we complain agar Kunal isse bhi aagye gaya toh. We want that he moves forward a little bit more right? Keep using those interesting terms to describe SiNal, so we can all enjoy them. he he heLOL

Edited by Iamrani - 28 October 2011 at 1:14pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sameera_orishumi.

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

Thank u rani dear.TongueLOL...for quoting the words i used yesterdayEmbarrassedTongue...yes hope we get more of those Predator eyeing his pray looksEmbarrassedEmbarrassed from KunalLOLEmbarrassed...afterall we are not complainingEmbarrassedWinkWink and agar isse bhi kai aage gaya KunalWink to bhi we will not complain...wat say guysWinkWink...kyun Rani and Shumi WinkEmbarrassedam i right?LOLWink 
Well, your words were too good yesterday so I had to quote them. Why would we complain agar Kunal isse bhi aagye gaya toh. We want that he moves forward a little bit more right? Keep using those interesting terms to describe SiNal, so we can all enjoy them. he he heLOL [/QUOTE]
Zaroor Zaroor dears.TongueWink...bhala ye bhi koi kehne ki baat haiLOLWinkEmbarrassed...i'll always use such and more interesting termsEmbarrassedTongue to describe our SinalEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...akhir English lit. me MA yaha kaam aaegi hi...LOLTongue

-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Zaroor Zaroor dears.TongueWink...bhala ye bhi koi kehne ki baat haiLOLWinkEmbarrassed...i'll always use such and more interesting termsEmbarrassedTongue to describe our SinalEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...akhir English lit. me MA yaha kaam aaegi hi...LOLTongue[/QUOTE] Good that you have MA in English Lit, so we all can benefit from itHug

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Zaroor Zaroor dears.TongueWink...bhala ye bhi koi kehne ki baat haiLOLWinkEmbarrassed...i'll always use such and more interesting termsEmbarrassedTongue to describe our SinalEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...akhir English lit. me MA yaha kaam aaegi hi...LOLTongue
Good that you have MA in English Lit, so we all can benefit from itHug[/QUOTE]
WinkTongueEmbarrassedHug...zaroor rani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.