Bad Timings for Phone Rings - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Iamrani

I just hope that tomorrow SiNal's eye contact would not be interupted by that damn phone call. Hope they continue tomorrow's episode from exactly where they left off today (the predator eyeing it's prey) lolπŸ˜†.
Thank u rani dear.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...for quoting the words i used yesterdayEmbarrassedπŸ˜›...yes hope we get more of those Predator eyeing his pray looksEmbarrassedEmbarrassed from KunalπŸ˜†Embarrassed...afterall we are not complainingEmbarrassedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ and agar isse bhi kai aage gaya KunalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†EmbarrassedπŸ˜‰ to bhi we will not complain...wat say guysπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...kyun Rani and Shumi πŸ˜‰Embarrassedam i right?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 
Thank u rani dear.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...for quoting the words i used yesterdayπŸ˜³πŸ˜›...yes hope we get more of those Predator eyeing his pray looks😳😳 from KunalπŸ˜†πŸ˜³...afterall we are not complainingπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ and agar isse bhi kai aage gaya KunalπŸ˜‰ to bhi we will not complain...wat say guysπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...kyun Rani and Shumi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³am i right?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ [/QUOTE] Well, your words were too good yesterday so I had to quote them. Why would we complain agar Kunal isse bhi aagye gaya toh. We want that he moves forward a little bit more right? Keep using those interesting terms to describe SiNal, so we can all enjoy them. he he heπŸ˜† Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago

Thank u rani dear.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...for quoting the words i used yesterdayπŸ˜³πŸ˜›...yes hope we get more of those Predator eyeing his pray looks😳😳 from KunalπŸ˜†πŸ˜³...afterall we are not complainingπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ and agar isse bhi kai aage gaya KunalπŸ˜‰ to bhi we will not complain...wat say guysπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...kyun Rani and Shumi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³am i right?πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 
Well, your words were too good yesterday so I had to quote them. Why would we complain agar Kunal isse bhi aagye gaya toh. We want that he moves forward a little bit more right? Keep using those interesting terms to describe SiNal, so we can all enjoy them. he he heπŸ˜† [/QUOTE]
Zaroor Zaroor dears.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰...bhala ye bhi koi kehne ki baat haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...i'll always use such and more interesting termsπŸ˜³πŸ˜› to describe our Sinal😳😳...akhir English lit. me MA yaha kaam aaegi hi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
Zaroor Zaroor dears.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰...bhala ye bhi koi kehne ki baat haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...i'll always use such and more interesting termsπŸ˜³πŸ˜› to describe our Sinal😳😳...akhir English lit. me MA yaha kaam aaegi hi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜› Good that you have MA in English Lit, so we all can benefit from itπŸ€—. 

Zaroor Zaroor dears.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰...bhala ye bhi koi kehne ki baat haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...i'll always use such and more interesting termsπŸ˜³πŸ˜› to describe our Sinal😳😳...akhir English lit. me MA yaha kaam aaegi hi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜›[/QUOTE] Good that you have MA in English Lit, so we all can benefit from itπŸ€—. [/QUOTE]
πŸ˜‰TongueEmbarrassedπŸ€—...zaroor rani